Jeep Wrangler 1987-1995, XRC Mid Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Hoop by Smittybilt®. The Smittybilt XRC Bumper line was engineered to provide maximum clearance for rock crawling.
- Manufactured from 3/16" cold roll steel
- 1.75" 120 wall over rider and kickers
- Raised corners for better entry and exit under the most extreme conditions
- Solid plate center section that wraps the frame horns and lower cross member
- Built in winch plate to accommodate up to 10k winch
- One-Piece welded design
- Two Stage Matte Black Finish Powder Coat Finish - 5 year Limited Warranty
Each bumper has high degree approach angles and raised corners to maximize ground clearance, with 3/16" cold rolled steel bars robotically welded for exact specifications. A two stage powder coat is then applied for the ultimate look.
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.