Jeep Wrangler 1987-2006, Right and Left Hood Vents by Daystar®, Color: Black, 2 per Pack. With Mounting Hardware. Add dramatic style to your vehicle with these custom-fitted hood louvers that add ventilation for your engine bay to keep under hood temperatures down. A vent template is supplied to guide in the hole-cutting process, but professional installation may be preferred. Constructed of durable hard polyurethane, these vent slats are extremely resistant to chips, scrapes, and deterioration from salt, UV rays, and other pollutants. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Includes two complete louver sets for both sides of your hood (5 slats for each side)
- Custom shaped and sized to fit the contours of your vehicle’s hood
- Installation is easy with instructions and template included to show locations where to create holes for ventilation
- Provides functional air flow ventilation to effectively reduce under hood temperatures
- Adds a look to your vehicle that says a tuned, high performance engine is under the hood
- Polyurethane is highly resistant to warping or flexing under high heat conditions
- Polyurethane vent louvers bolt on with screws, and are designed for easy painting
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
One of the first areas people see when looking at your vehicle is its hood. For aerodynamics, the majority of today’s cars and trucks feature plain, uninspired hood surfaces that blend in with everything else on the road. Vehicles that differ from that norm do so because more powerful engines underneath need better ventilation. When you see a vehicle with factory vented grille sections on the hood, it’s a safe bet more cylinders, a turbocharger, or a supercharger lurk underneath. For those who wish to increase under hood airflow, keep engine temperatures cooler, and increase the visual impact of a vehicle, Daystar offers the Hood Vent louver kit.
Similar to ones found on high performance vehicles and racecars, this set of hood vents requires only minor cutting and drilling to become fully functional. A template is included that shows you exactly what to do to create a series of holes that provide excellent flow-through engine ventilation. The hood vents are manufactured from high-pressure injected polyurethane to provide the highest quality, durability, and resistance to heat. Once installed, they won’t warp, expand or crack the way inferior materials can. Should you prefer to customize your louvers, they are designed to be painted as well. Daystar proudly manufactures the Hood Vent kit in the United States, and backs it with a limited lifetime warranty.
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.