With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
1987 GMC Topkick Wind Deflectors
1 - 1 of 101 of 01
- AVS® Ventshade™ Window DeflectorsGMC Topkick 1987, Ventshade™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when it’s raining to enable fresh...Allows fresh air in while keeping outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$42.22 - $45.67
Guides & Articles
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- 1987 GMC Topkick Models
- 1987 GMC C5000 C5D042 Wind Deflectors
- 1987 GMC C6000 C6D042 Wind Deflectors
- 1987 GMC C7000 C7D042 Wind Deflectors
- 1987 GMC C7000 C7D064 Wind Deflectors