1987 Ford F-150 Headlights
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightFord F-150 1987, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. Included: Complete. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets...Our price: $123.94 - $181.86$123.94 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightFord F-150 1987, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Our price: $158.24 - $191.96$158.24 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Parking LightFord F-150 1987, Replacement Parking Light by TYC®. Included: Lens and Housing. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then...Our price: $39.74 - $61.76$39.74 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement Parking LightFord F-150 1987, Replacement Parking Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Our price: $50.74 - $78.86$50.74 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicle’s headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsFord F-150 1987, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1987, High & Low Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...Our price: $39.99 - $59.99$39.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1987, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsFord F-150 1987, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your...Our price: $49.60 - $57.75$49.60 20% OFF
"I like this product, because I was looking for improving the stock look of my truck, but not going too far off the grid, wasn't looking for euro projector headlight look. My truck happens to be black and this product fit perfectly with that background. But I seen it with a white and a silver truck too, and it was an improvement with those too."
"These lights are fabulous. The installation instructions were a little anemic, but CARiD's tech support line was tremendously helpful. These lights are very bright and very clear. The high-beams are awesome! They are very visually appealing, and so far their performance has been exemplary."
"The wiring was a little confusing, the wire colors are not the same as the instructions given, but it was easily determined the ones you need. They look awesome and installation was easier then expected."
"The headlights are great. I took them to a tire mechanic store which I thought they were good mechanics, but it took them 3 tries and they still stick out a little bit. The lights work great, but the dealership did not know how to adjust the beams on the lights. If you can tell me how to adjust the lights and what tool to use I would appreciate it. I also plan to buy tail lights and maybe a few other products from CARiD. Thanks for the cool headlights."