1987 Dodge Ram Deflectors
- AVS® Stainless Steel Ventshade™ Window Deflectors(0 reviews)# 277050Dodge Ram 1987, Stainless Steel Ventshade™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 2 Doors. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when...$42.22
- AVS® 92352 Front Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors(1 reviews)# 55729867$37.34
They fit, they need to start making them for extended cab, I can't find any for the windows in back, I know they make them, I just can't find them for my truck.
- AVS® 194101 Front and Rear Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors(2 reviews)# 278423$52.81
I am pleased with the product appearance. The installation was very simple. The only issue is the product rubs the glass because it's too thick on both ends inside the channel.
- WeatherTech® 82291 Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors(2 reviews)# 52722758$99.95
Very pleased in the overall quality and look of the item. Was skeptical about purchasing it at first because of a wide variety of pros and cons. Very easy installation took me 5 minutes give or take and it looks fantastic on my truck also very durable 10/10.
- Putco® 480139 Element Front and Rear Chrome Window Visors(31 reviews)# 245524$125.99
Love the vent shades, easy to install and looks great.
- WeatherTech® 72503 Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors(1 reviews)# 22288544$99.95
Shipped quickly and looks great on my 2015 Dodge RAM 1500 Crew Cab. The front set was a little harder to install than the rear set but easy non-the less. It took a couple tries to get my window to close all the way with my 1 touch close feature. But once the deflectors got settled in, my window stopped thinking there was an obstruction in the way.
- AVS® 994003 Smoke Low Profile Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors(7 reviews)# 276822$63.99
This product is very easy to insult and make your vehicle look stylist.
- WeatherTech® 81503 Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors(8 reviews)# 220413$40.00
They look good on my pick up. They were easy to install. Very good quality.
- EGR® 572751 Front and Rear In-Channel Dark Smoke Window Visors(3 reviews)# 12743544$80.10
Very easy installation if you take your time and be easy. Looks good there is some wind noise trade off is necessary for a black truck and Oklahoma heat.
- AVS® 684109 Front and Rear Chrome Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors(1 reviews)# 4430931$135.64
Very quick delivery time had them in 5 days from ordering. They look great on my truck and were very easy to install. I am very happy with the service CARiD has to offer. I was able to track my orders and see what day they would arrive. Thanks CARiD I will deal with you again. Mike in Canada.
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors(1 reviews)# 22288535$59.95
The product is just what I want for my 2014 Ram. The ease of installation was great about 5 minutes per window. They are perfect to let air in when raining, and help block the sun from your eyes. Nice quality just like the bug guard.