1987 Chevy Caprice Billet Grilles
- E&G Classics® - Low Profile Chrome Dual Weave Mesh Grille Chevy Caprice 1987, Low Profile Chrome Dual Weave Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. This grille is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known...Our price: $659.00$659.00 20% OFF
- E&G Classics® - Classic Style Low Profile Grille Chevy Caprice 1987, Classic Style Low Profile Grille by E&G Classics®. The boldness, depth and shine of Classic grilles have always been a sign of pride, power, class and quality. These prominent fronts have signified prestige vehicles for...Our price: $659.00$659.00 20% OFF
- Tiarra® - Chrome Luxury Mesh Grille KitChevy Caprice 1987, Chrome Luxury Mesh Grille Kit by Tiarra®. This Tiarra Classic kit includes: Main grille and Tiarra logo trunk badge. All triple-chrome plated with dual-weave mesh. Tiarra is a variant of the word tiara, which is a type of high...Our price: $978.50$978.50 20% OFF
- APG® - Polished Billet GrilleChevy Caprice 1987, Polished Aluminum Billet Grille by APG®. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of aluminum for high durability. The Billet Grille is designed application-specific...Our price: $65.58$65.58 20% OFF
- APG® - Black Billet GrilleChevy Caprice 1987, Black Aluminum Billet Grille by APG®. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of aluminum for high durability. The Billet Grille is designed application-specific to...Our price: $93.69$93.69 20% OFF
Posted by Andrew W.
"The black aluminum billet grille was easy to put in. Measured against old one screwed right in..."
Posted by Brandon H.
"100% satisfied with grille and ship time."
Posted by Daniel L.
"First, I wanna say this grill is nice. High quality polished metal has some weight to it, you can tell its not cheaply made. On the other hand, there is a lot of work required to get this on your car. I thought it was OEM replacement bolt right on. This grille required you to take a dremel or cutoff saw and cut out all the plastic of your factory grill just leaving the outside molding, grind it all down smooth, spray it black to cover up all the grinding marks, and the set in the new grille and drill screw holes, then you can just set it in and screw it down. Definitely, harder than expected but not impossible. Took me about 3 hours to finish it up right."
Posted by Phyllis B.
"My son had me to order this for his new but old car (1993) Caprice and to have it ready for him, when he return from Iraq. I sent him pictures and he loves it. Thank for the order coming in so soon."
Posted by Tony F. T.
"Great looking product. "