1987 Buick Skyhawk Wind Deflectors
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsBuick Skyhawk Coupe 1987, Front Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 2-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with...Our price: $40.89$40.89 20% OFF
- AVS® - Ventshade™ Window DeflectorsBuick Skyhawk Coupe 1987, Front Black Ventshade™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 2-Piece. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when it’s raining to...Our price: $39.18$39.18 20% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65 - $57.91$48.65 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $34.02$34.02 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $44.76$44.76 20% OFF
Posted by Felimon T.
"Made of high quality material. Just insert it into window panel and ready to go. I used a window deflector that uses tape, and after 8 years, it starts to peel off."
Posted by Larry G.
"I am used to the old style that adheres to the frame. These have tabs that go between the window glass and rubber gaskets, while the majority of the plastic slip into the window channel. It was not clear, and one broke when I put it all in the window channel and raised the power window. Clearer instructions would have helped."
Posted by James P.
"Easy to install, look great."
Posted by Ashley J.
"It's a light color and I went with the lighter tinted window deflector and it looks great! Easy to put on and I'm very happy with the product!"
Posted by Charles B.
"I received the window deflectors within a week of purchasing. Installation was a breeze due to uncomplicated instructions (pictures helped to clarify) and durability of the product."