1986 Volkswagen Cabrio Carpet Mats
- Lloyd® - Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Volkswagen Cabrio 1986, Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The plush Ultimat was designed specifically for automotive use. After 30 years it is still the best-selling custom fit logo mat in the market. The Ultimat is a deep tuft,...Our price: $115.90$115.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Volkswagen Cabrio 1986, LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These mats are so soft that you will want to drive barefoot, and they make your car feel like a luxurious lounge. An extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning and...Our price: $199.00$199.0020% OFF
- Lloyd® - TruBerber™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Volkswagen Cabrio 1986, TruBerber™ Custom Fit Mats by Lloyd®. This carpet makes stains disappear. It is inspired by mats made by the Berber tribe in North Africa. The way they use complementary colored yarns in a large, nubby texture is applied...Our price: $139.90$139.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Volkswagen Cabrio 1986, Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Velourtex mats have the same basic multilayer structure as Lloyd's most luxurious mats. The multilayer design provides stiffness, a moisture barrier, strength and the...Our price: $99.90$99.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - Classic Loop™ Custom Fit Floor MatsVolkswagen Cabrio 1986, Classic Loop™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These economically-priced custom fit floor mats are extremely fade-, stain- and soil-resistant. The low, dense loop pile fabric is backed by Lloyd’s signature TractionBac...Our price: $79.90$79.9020% OFF
Posted by James M.
"I needed the new WeatherTech mats for the winter months here, in beautiful Colorado. I tried the big box stores and auto parts stores, but they are generic and did not fit. The WeatherTech mats fit great and do not interfere with clutch and gas pedals. I was able to restore the original mats, roll them up and store in the attic. MM"
Posted by Karen P.
"The really are nice and thick and have no carpet to clean on them. They are still very usable."