1986 Eighty-Eight Logo Floor Mats
- Lloyd® - Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1986, Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The plush Ultimat was designed specifically for automotive use. After 30 years it is still the best-selling custom fit logo mat in the market. The Ultimat is a deep tuft,...Our price: $86.90$86.90 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1986, LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These mats are so soft that you will want to drive barefoot, and they make your car feel like a luxurious lounge. An extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning and...Our price: $141.00$141.00 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - TruBerber™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1986, TruBerber™ Custom Fit Mats by Lloyd®. This carpet makes stains disappear. It is inspired by mats made by the Berber tribe in North Africa. The way they use complementary colored yarns in a large, nubby texture is...Our price: $109.90$109.90 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1986, Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Velourtex mats have the same basic multilayer structure as Lloyd's most luxurious mats. The multilayer design provides stiffness, a moisture barrier, strength and the...Our price: $69.90$69.90 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Carpet Car MatsUniversal Fit Carpet Car Mats by FanMats®, 2-Piece Front Mats. Show your colors with Carpet Car Mats from FanMats! They will make you cheer every day, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make...Our price: $31.31$31.31 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Heavy Duty Vinyl MatsUniversal Heavy Duty Vinyl Mats by FanMats®. 2-Pieces Mats for 1st and 2nd Rows. Show your colors with Car Mats from FanMats, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make it fun to protect the OEM...Our price: $25.38 - $37.58$25.38 20% OFF
"I think they were worth the investment."
"I had originally ordered a set for my wife's LX470 to replace the original, light tan floor mats. Those factory mats look nasty after a year or two, but the cross-hatched pattern on these Berbers look fantastic. When I recently got a 535i with nearly the same interior coloring, I got a set for that car as well. They hide dirt, and I like the feel better than plush carpeting. If I had a complaint, it would be about the puzzling plastic holders that are presumably supposed to hold the carpet down. BMW uses velcro fasteners, and what Lloyd included is something entirely different."
"Better than the original!"
"My mats fit good and look great. I like the the way they contour all the right spots."