If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
1986 Mazda B-Series Performance Suspension
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShocksMazda B-Series with Towing Hauling 1986, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Length: 12.75" Compressed, 20.75" Extended with 8" Stroke. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing Mount - 0.625" Bushing ID x 1.313" Bushing...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube ShockMazda B-Series 1986, M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockMazda B-Series 1986, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockMazda B-Series 1986, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock for 0"-2" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsMazda B-Series 1986, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $229.59# 42633673
- Superlift® Superide™ Shock AbsorberMazda B-Series 1986, Superide™ Shock Absorber by Superlift®. 1 per Pack. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksMazda B-Series 1986, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Includes: Metal Dust Shield. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
$26.38from $21.10 - $22.78# 36083417
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberMazda B-Series 1986, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14179438
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsMazda B-Series 1986, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9821599
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsMazda B-Series 1986, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemMazda B-Series 1986, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemMazda B-Series 1986, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9804017
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemMazda B-Series 1986, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9808803
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitMazda B-Series 1986, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Ride-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Brackets; Air Helper Springs; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required; OEM Number W217601130.
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitMazda B-Series 1986, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System; Weight Capacity 3000 lbs.; Rear Axle.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitMazda B-Series 1986, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13329656
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsMazda B-Series 1986, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
$215.00from $172.00 - $177.30# 14432676
- Belltech® Rear Lowering Leaf Spring KitMazda B-Series 1986, Rear Lowering Leaf Spring Kit with 3" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. This is one replacement leaf spring curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspension. Crafted from heavy gauge reinforced...One replacement leaf spring curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspensionReplace worn and/or deteriorated factory leaf springs
- Warrior® Leaf Spring ShackleMazda B-Series 1986, Leaf Spring Shackle by Warrior®. Leaf Spring Shackle Kit; Rear w/1.5 in. Lift.
$79.04from $63.23 - $64.15# 13907456
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Shock AbsorberMazda B-Series 1986, Gas-a-Just™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
$36.39from $29.11 - $31.03# 17817038
- KYB® Excel-G™ Shock AbsorberMazda B-Series 1986, Excel-G™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
$33.08from $26.46 - $30.95# 17811944
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ ShocksMazda B-Series 1986, OESpectrum™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Includes: Metal Dust Shield. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
$40.80from $32.64 - $40.96# 54284118
- Beck Arnley® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyMazda B-Series 1986, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
- Dorman® Control ArmMazda B-Series 1986, Control Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
$59.81from $47.85 - $58.75# 16719504
- Falcon® Control Arm Shaft KitMazda B-Series 1986, Front Upper Control Arm Shaft Kit by Falcon®. 1 per Vehicle. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
- Genuine® Control ArmMazda B-Series 1986, Control Arm by Genuine®. Without BJ without Bushings. Position: Front Left Upper. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension...
- MOOG® R-Series™ Front Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyMazda B-Series 1986, R-Series™ Front Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
- Mevotech® Control ArmMazda B-Series 1986, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
- Beck Arnley® Ball JointMazda B-Series 1986, Ball Joint by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
$40.06from $32.05 - $41.51# 36244191
- Falcon® Ball JointMazda B-Series 1986, Ball Joint by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
$13.49from $10.79 - $15.81# 49546156
- First Equipment Quality® Ball JointMazda B-Series 1986, Ball Joint by First Equipment Quality®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste...
$50.74from $40.59 - $50.99# 7995921
- MOOG® Front Ball JointMazda B-Series 1986, Front Ball Joint by MOOG®. Bolt-in Type. No Greasable. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
$38.23from $30.58 - $33.26# 21689694
- Mevotech® Ball JointMazda B-Series 1986, Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
$20.29from $16.23 - $22.57# 19202562
- TRW® Ball JointMazda B-Series 1986, Ball Joint by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$69.75from $55.80 - $65.61# 52906867
- MOOG® Front Strut Rod Bushing KitMazda B-Series 1986, Front Strut Rod Bushing Kit by MOOG®. 1 per Vehicle. Includes: Thermoplastic Bushings. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 4867439035. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
- MOOG® Sway Bar Bushing KitMazda B-Series 1986, Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. At Front to Frame. 1 per Vehicle. Diameter: 0.9375". This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # UB7134156A. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
- Genuine® Sway Bar Link NutMazda B-Series 1986, Sway Bar Link Nut by Genuine®. Position: Front. Note: Nut. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair,...
- Beck Arnley® Front Upper Control Arm BushingMazda B-Series 1986, Front Upper Control Arm Bushing by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
- MOOG® Front Upper Control Arm Shaft KitMazda B-Series 1986, Front Upper Control Arm Shaft Kit by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # E6339. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- MOOG® Rear Forward Leaf Spring BushingMazda B-Series 1986, Rear Forward Leaf Spring Bushing by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # E6507TU. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
- Beck Arnley® Front Strut Rod Bushing KitMazda B-Series 1986, Front Strut Rod Bushing Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
- Genuine® Sway Bar BushingMazda B-Series 1986, Sway Bar Bushing by Genuine®. Frame Bushing. Note: Front Suspension. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of...
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyMazda B-Series 1986, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
- Air Lift® Crafter PackagesUniversal Crafter Packages by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers manual and electronically-controlled air suspension system kits designed for custom fabricators that modify vehicle suspensions. Kits comes with everything needed to fit and...Complete air suspension kits designed for custom fabricators and crafters that modify vehiclesUniversal Crafter kits feature a set of four “Dominator” air springs which are the strongest and most versatile ones Air Lift makes
$1,754.04from $1,403.23 - $1,509.68# 7593286
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits
$968.75from $775.00 - $1,375.00# 7658376
- Energy Suspension® Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have,...Choose sets for bayonet end style, half- and full-sized bushings for hourglass style, straight eye, and large race sizesHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$2.88from $2.30 - $11.59# 10780517
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the middle section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frameKit provides parts for both left and right mid-section sway mounts
$18.16from $14.53 - $22.02# 10780556
- Energy Suspension® Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater...Set of 8 polyurethane pads for two leaf spring assembliesPads mount above and below both leaf spring ends to dampen vibration and squeaks
$12.50from $10.00 - $29.29# 10780498
- Lakewood® Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Lakewood® Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life,...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Daystar® Bump StopsUniversal Bump Stops by Daystar®. Bump Stops are a critical part of your vehicle's suspension - they prevent damaging over-compression and eliminate harsh bottoming of the suspension. Daystar's Bump Stops are designed and tested...High Impact Polyurethane provide high levels of cushioning strength and will function without degrading or cracking in extreme temperaturesIncreased Strength Compared to Stock Rubber Bump Stops
$9.15from $7.32 - $57.84# 60083736
- Energy Suspension® Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient...Set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbersPrevent metal-on-metal contact and damage when the end of suspension travel is reached
$4.34from $3.47 - $9.22# 10780758
- Lakewood® Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
$24.45from $19.56 - $26.39# 12203648
- Daystar® Polyurethane Air Bag CradleUniversal Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. 2 per Pack, Fits Most 6" Bellow Style Air Bags. Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. For 4x4s with add-on air suspension systems, this is a set of two cradle pieces that sit...Set of two cradle pieces that mount underneath suspension air springsAir spring lower cradles mount to your truck’s lower suspension rather than above the leaf spring, allowing more space in between for greater wheel travel
- Air Lift® Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring SpacerUniversal Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring Spacer by Air Lift®. Air Lift air spring spacers feature a height of 2 inches each, and their modular design allows one or multiple spacers to stack and achieve the exact amount of lift desired...Sold in sets of two for left and right sides of your vehicleEach round spacer block has a 2-inch height
$43.19from $34.55 - $78.00# 7579892
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems
$223.69from $178.95 - $419.95# 7611197
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate
$88.06from $70.45 - $125.22# 7611053
- Daystar® Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Includes: Mounting Rings. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with...Set of two snap on cover pieces designed to protect front or rear shocks from dents and damageCan also be used to effectively protect steering stabilizers
$18.74from $14.99 - $26.99# 60083870
- Daystar® Shock Reservoir IsolatorsUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolators by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. This is a purpose-built set of two polyurethane mounts that provide superior vibration dampening for add-on nitrogen containers designed to boost performance of...Set of two vibration dampener bushings custom designed for add-on shock absorber reservoir tanksPolyurethane construction provides superior strength and shock dampening
$10.46from $8.37 - $12.99# 60083881
- Daystar® Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock BootUniversal Shock Therapy™ Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorber from internal damage due to permeation from grit and corrosive grime with this polyurethane sleeve that mounts...Contains 1 outer boot for 1 shock absorberPolyurethane construction matches the flexibility of rubber with greater resistance to breakdown by oily contaminants, corrosive salt, or rock hits
$3.41from $2.73 - $12.50# 60083764
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 3727625
- # 16456377
- # 16026619
1986 Mazda B-Series Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1986 Mazda B-Series | Posted by Harold | (Bound Brook, NJ)
I'm very happy with product, I have 1989 Mazda pick-up, b-2600i, 4x4, extra cab, my truck handle very well, and good quality for many years. Thanks.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1986 Mazda B-Series Models
- 1986 Mazda B2000 Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 1986 Mazda B2000 LX Performance Suspension Parts
- 1986 Mazda B2000 SE-5 Performance Suspension Parts