If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
1986 Jeep Comanche Performance Suspension
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitJeep Comanche 4WD 1986, Standard Series Lift Kit with 3" Front and Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 31" x 10.5". Includes: Front Coil Springs (2), Front Lower Links, Track Bar...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift KitJeep Comanche 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1986, Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$63.74from $50.99 - $184.97# 17222174
- Skyjacker® Softride Lift KitJeep Comanche 1986, Softride Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$113.54from $90.83 - $310.72# 17219175
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitJeep Comanche 1986, Master™ Lift Kit with 3" Front and 2.5" Rear Body Lift by Superlift®. Includes: Coil Springs, Add-A-Leaf, Lower Links, Shocks. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Rancho® Lift Kit-Suspension FrontJeep Comanche Gas 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1986, Lift Kit-Suspension Front by Rancho®. Front Kit; 3 in. Lift.
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube ShockJeep Comanche 1986, M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockJeep Comanche 1986, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockJeep Comanche 1986, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Standard ShockJeep Comanche 1986, 5100 Series Standard Front Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Mounting Type: Bar Pin/Stem. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Black Bellows Boot. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
$85.28from $68.22 - $75.52# 17173924
- Bilstein® 5160 Series Front ShockJeep Comanche 1986, 5160 Series Front Shock for 4" Body Lift by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Mounting Type: Bar Pin/Stem. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. Without Boot. BILSTEIN 5160 Series Stock Mount Remote Reservoir Shocks are a...BILSTEIN's industry leading monotube designZinc finish with multi-layer unique BILSTEIN coating for extreme protection
- KYB® MonoMax™ Front Shock AbsorberJeep Comanche 1986, MonoMax™ Front Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing
- Superlift® Superide™ Shock AbsorberJeep Comanche 1986, Superide™ Shock Absorber by Superlift®. 1 per Pack. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksJeep Comanche 1986, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
$26.38from $21.10 - $22.78# 17924635
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberJeep Comanche 1986, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14178803
- Skyjacker® Black Softride™ Front Coil SpringsJeep Comanche 1986, Softride™ Front Coil Springs with 3" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. These coils are ideal when ride quality is your peak concern. These new coils are engineered to maintain the original ride...Softride™ coils for smooth ride like OEHot wound 5160 material
- Rancho® Coil Spring SetJeep Comanche Gas 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1986, Coil Spring Set by Rancho®. Coil Spring Set; Set Of 2; Front w/2 in. Lift; Black.
- Warrior® Coil Spring SetJeep Comanche 1986, Coil Spring Set by Warrior®. Coil Springs; Front 3" lift coils; Sold in Pairs.
- Hellwig® Medium Duty Helper SpringsJeep Comanche 1986, Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers medium-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs and restore comfort and stability to the rear of...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsAvailable in multiple configurations that offer 500, 750, 1,000, 1,500, or 2,000 pounds of load support
$58.69from $46.95 - $81.96# 45065814
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsJeep Comanche 1986, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9821186
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsJeep Comanche 1986, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
$128.56from $102.85 - $299.00# 9813735
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemJeep Comanche 1986, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemJeep Comanche 1986, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9803984
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemJeep Comanche 1986, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9808635
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitJeep Comanche 1986, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Skyjacker® Link KitJeep Comanche 1986, Link Kit by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. Skyjacker knows the importance of steering correction after lifting a vehicle and we have an extensive line of steering components to prove it. From drag links to a variety of...Components are custom-made for your specific year, make and model lifted truck or SUVCorrects the relationship between your suspension and steering system
$356.45from $285.16 - $566.88# 16967357
- JKS Manufacturing® Suspension Link Arm KitJeep Comanche 1986, Suspension Link Arm Kit by JKS Manufacturing®. Adjustable Lower Control Arms; Variable Length; Greasable; Connects Axle To Chassis; Pair; Front Lower.
- JKS Manufacturing® Track BarJeep Comanche 1986, Track Bar by JKS Manufacturing®.
$270.00from $216.00 - $252.00# 16077371
- Rancho® Add A LeafJeep Comanche Gas 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1986, Add A Leaf by Rancho®. Add-A-Leaf Kit; Rear; 1 in. - 1.5 in. Lift.
- ProRYDE® Ball JointJeep Comanche 1986, Ball Joint by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber Ball Joint; Adjustable; Install Time 0.9 Hours.
- Energy Suspension® Front Control Arm BushingsJeep Comanche 1986, Front Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$35.73from $28.58 - $57.19# 11077948
- Energy Suspension® Front Sway Bar BushingsJeep Comanche 1986, Front Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front sway...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar center bushings (designed for front applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementThis is a set of front bushings only, and does not include outer steel sleeves for mounting
$30.34from $24.27 - $24.88# 40013009
- Energy Suspension® Front Track Arm BushingsJeep Comanche 1986, Front Track Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of strength and flexibility at the pivot points where your front track...Reduces play and slack vs. OEM factory bushings where front track arms mount to each side of the axle/suspension assemblySet of replacement track arm bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of durability and vibration dampening
$10.56from $8.45 - $8.66# 40014899
- Energy Suspension® Rear Leaf Spring BushingsJeep Comanche 1986, Rear Leaf Spring Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Created for vehicles with identical front and rear leaf spring bushing and shackle designs. Upgrade and replace all the rubber bushings that have become degraded...Universal bushing design for vehicles with identical front and rear leaf spring layoutsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$18.78from $15.02 - $41.55# 11074964
- Daystar® Polyurethane Bushing KitsJeep Comanche 1986, Polyurethane Rear Bushing Kits by Daystar®. Daystar offers replacement polyurethane bushings for all components of your suspension that give you the benefits of OEM rubber construction without the disadvantages....Set of replacement mounts that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementApplicable center steel sleeves ensure higher strength and integrity
- Daystar® Polyurethane Sway Bar BushingsJeep Comanche 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1986, Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings by Daystar®, 0.9375" ID Sway Bar. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support...Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar mounting areas to sharpen handling and steering performanceSet of replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
- JKS Manufacturing® Suspension Multi Purpose Bump StopJeep Comanche 1986, Suspension Multi Purpose Bump Stop by JKS Manufacturing®. Adjustable BumpStops™; Interlocking Spacer System; Adapts To 0.75/1.25/2.00/2.75/3.25/4.00 in. Size; Pair; Front.
- Skyjacker® Steering StabilizersJeep Comanche 1986, Steering Stabilizers by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer A steering stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy’ from running the...Is A Dampening Shock For Steering StabilizerDampens Harshness Of Highway
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ Steering StabilizerJeep Comanche RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 1986, Gas-Magnum™ Steering Stabilizer by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 12" Compressed, 19.5" Extended with 7.5" Stroke. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing Mount - 0.625" Bushing ID x 1.313" Bushing OAL....Offers superior comfort and extra control when operating conditions get more demandingStops vibration before it gets to the driver
- Superlift® Steering Stabilizer CylinderJeep Comanche 1986, Steering Stabilizer Cylinder by Superlift®. Collapsed Length 12.07". Extended Length 19.32". Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- JKS Manufacturing® Tie RodJeep Comanche 1986, Tie Rod by JKS Manufacturing®. Tie Rod; Steering Linkage; 24mm Threads; DOM Steel Tube Construction; 1.25 in. Diameter; 0.375 in. Thick; For Use With Knuckle Hi-Steer/Brake Upgrade Conversions; Each.
- JKS Manufacturing® Drag LinkJeep Comanche 1986, Drag Link by JKS Manufacturing®. Drag Link; Steering Linkage; 24mm Threads; DOM Steel Tube Construction; 1.25 in. Diameter; 0.375 in. Thick; For Use With Knuckle Hi-Steer/Brake Upgrade Conversions; Each.
- Rancho® Steering DamperJeep Comanche Gas 1986, Steering Damper by Rancho®. Steering Stabilizer Cylinder/Kicker Shock; Single; Bolts to OE Mounts.
- Rugged Ridge® Differential Skid PlateJeep Comanche 1986, Differential Skid Plate by Rugged Ridge®. Protect your factory differential cover with this heavy duty skid plate. Designed to fit the contours of stock differential cover and made of durable 3/16-inch black...Protects valuable components on the underside of your Jeep from damageHelps prevent getting hung up on rocks and other trail obstacles
$82.49from $65.99 - $87.99# 6893615
- Skyjacker® Replacement Component BoxJeep Comanche 1986, Replacement Component Box by Skyjacker®. Suspension Lift Component Box contains of premium quality parts needed to complement the lift provided by your Skyjacker Suspension Lift kits.Contains of premium quality partsLimited Lifetime Warranty
$181.38from $145.10 - $372.14# 54387945
- Rancho® Transfer Case Lowering KitJeep Comanche Gas 1986, Transfer Case Lowering Kit by Rancho®. Transfer Case Lowering Kit.
- JKS Manufacturing® Shock Absorber Conversion MountJeep Comanche 1986, Shock Absorber Conversion Mount by JKS Manufacturing®. Pair.
$50.63from $40.50 - $72.00# 16077366
- Energy Suspension® Front or Rear Coil Spring IsolatorsJeep Comanche 1986, Front or Rear Coil Spring Isolators by Energy Suspension®. With 1.75" Body Lift, 2 per Pack. This is a set of left- and right-side replacement front or rear coil spring pads with greater built-in height....Reduces play and slack in worn OEM rubber spring pads to maintain stable handling over all types of road conditionsHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- JKS Manufacturing® Coil Spring SpacerJeep Comanche 1986, Coil Spring Spacer by JKS Manufacturing®. ACOS™ Adjustable Coil Spacers; Variable Ride Height; Raises Vehicle 1.5 in. - 3.75 in.; Pair; Front.
- JKS Manufacturing® Sway Bar Quick Disconnect End LinkJeep Comanche 1986, Sway Bar Quick Disconnect End Link by JKS Manufacturing®. Quicker Disconnects™; Swaybar Quick-Release End Links; Variable Length; Pair.
- JKS Manufacturing® Sway Bar Axle MountJeep Comanche 1986, Sway Bar Axle Mount by JKS Manufacturing®. Extended Swaybar Mount; Replacement Bracket; Extended 2 in. Over OE; Mounts To Front Axle; Welding Required; Each.
- JKS Manufacturing® Track Bar BracketJeep Comanche 1986, Track Bar Bracket by JKS Manufacturing®. Over Axle Bracket; Relocates Trackbar; Mounts To Front Axle; Welding Required; Each.
- Daystar® ShacklesJeep Comanche 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1986, Shackle by Daystar®. Shackles are designed with a fully welded center bar to provide higher strength and rigidity – reducing axle deflection when vehicle weight shifts to increase...Set of two front leaf spring shackles that increase ride heightFully welded center bar provides higher strength and reduces axle deflection for more stable handling on and off the road
$65.73from $52.58 - $109.99# 50018949
- JKS Manufacturing® Leaf Spring ShackleJeep Comanche 1986, Leaf Spring Shackle by JKS Manufacturing®. XJ Shackles; Greasable Leaf Spring Shackles; One-Piece Construction; Performance Urethane Bushings; Pair; Rear.
- Warrior® Leaf Spring ShackleJeep Comanche 1986, Leaf Spring Shackle by Warrior®. Leaf Spring Shackle Kit; Incl. Mounting Hardware; Pair; Rear w/1 in. Lift.
$108.56from $86.85 - $87.77# 13904892
- Warrior® Leaf Spring U-Bolt PlateJeep Comanche 1986, Leaf Spring U-Bolt Plate by Warrior®. Leaf Spring U-Bolt Skid Plate; For Use w/All Dana 44 Axles; Incl. Replaceable Shock Stud; Rear.
- Daystar® Polyurethane Greasable Shackle Bolt and Bushing KitJeep Comanche 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1986, Polyurethane Greasable Shackle Bolt and Bushing Kit by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement leaf spring shackle bushings and bolts designed for easy use with a grease gun for even...Set of replacement polyurethane leaf spring shackle bushings and bolts designed to accept lubrication easily from standard grease gunsReduces play and slack in OEM factory shackle bushings to restore proper leaf spring alignment for superior ride and handling
$52.56from $42.05 - $52.58# 50018965
- JKS Manufacturing® Control Arm Bushing CradleJeep Comanche 1986, Control Arm Bushing Cradle by JKS Manufacturing®.
$16.88from $13.50 - $18.00# 16077359
- Rugged Ridge® HD Steering Box Brace, Easy To Install, Bolt On DesignJeep Comanche 1986, HD Steering Box Brace, Easy To Install, Bolt On Design by Rugged Ridge®. This rugged brace mounts to the bottom of the steering gear box and to the opposite frame rail. It effectively ties the frame rails...Adds strength to factory steering box mountEffectively ties the frame rails together, for increased suspension and steering system rigidity
- Energy Suspension® Front Tie Rod Dust BootsJeep Comanche 1986, Front Tie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. 1.375" Base Dia., 0.590" Pin Opening Dia., 2 per Pack. This is a set of two round polyurethane dust boots designed to surround your front tie rods near their...Set of 2 polyurethane dust boots designed to surround your front inner tie rods where they connect to the steering rackPrevents oil based contaminants and other unwanted corrosive grit from entering steering rack areas where excess wear can be caused
- JKS Manufacturing® Steering Knuckle SpacerJeep Comanche 1986, Steering Knuckle Spacer by JKS Manufacturing®. Steering Knuckle Flange Spacer; Axle Hub Spacer; Accommodates WJ Knuckle; Welding Required; Each.
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16492276
- # 16070677
- # 4303871
- 1986 Jeep Comanche Models
- 1986 Jeep Comanche Custom Performance Suspension Parts
- 1986 Jeep Comanche X Performance Suspension Parts
- 1986 Jeep Comanche XLS Performance Suspension Parts