1986 Regal Chrome Accessories
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Fender TrimBuick Regal 1986, Polished Stainless Steel Fender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirrorlike finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll...Our price: $78.40$78.40 20% OFF
- B&I® - Fender TrimBuick Regal 1986, Fender Trim by B&I®, 4 Pieces. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges...Our price: $74.99$74.99 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.00$13.00 20% OFF
- ICI® - Rocker Panel MoldingsBuick Regal 1986, Rocker Panel Moldings by ICI®. Rocker Panel; Stainless Steel; 4 in. Width; 10 pc.; Fits From The Bottom Of The Door Up.Our price: $137.58$137.58 20% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior styling of...Our price: $68.89 - $80.86$68.89 20% OFF
Posted by Cheryl C.
"This product is exactly what I wanted to dress up my car without going broke. Looks like I spent a fortune but the price was right. Thank you so much."
Posted by Cheryl C.
"I love my stainless steel pillar post! My new car was good looking before but now... Fantastic. The pillars went on easily and the quality is A+1"
Posted by Mike C.
"The pillar post were easy to install and they add to the "look" of the regal. I do recommend them - look great and easy to install."
Posted by Vicki L.
"Product was packaged well. I'm not handy and even I was able to apply these easily. Looks great and seems to on firmly. Just waiting to see how they'll hold up in the winter."
Posted by Matt M.
"The handle covers were nice and included good mounting tape for a simple permanent installation."