1985 Mazda RX-7 Roof Cargo Boxes
- Yakima® - RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxMazda RX-7 1985, RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 58" L - 89" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers...Our price: $359.00 - $399.00$359.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxMazda RX-7 1985, SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The...Our price: $649.00$649.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxMazda RX-7 1985, SkyBox Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 81" L - 92" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security...Our price: $419.00 - $699.00$419.0020% OFF
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $403.67$403.6720% OFF
- Rola® - Airfoil LG Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Airfoil LG Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Rola®, 56"x36"x16-1/2". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs,12 cubic ft. of storage space. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage.Our price: $343.87$343.8720% OFF
- Pro Series® - Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®, 72" L x 24" W x 17" H. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a...Our price: $318.95$318.9520% OFF
Posted by Patrick M.
"Received our Rhino-Rack system just in time for a beach getaway two weeks ago. Product (for a Mazda CX-9) arrived in a great shape with no missing parts. Assembly took some time, as the directions lack some detail, but within an hour, the racks were ready for installation. This is where the directions were particularly weak. The image showing where to measure and place the racks does not match our car. I understand the directions cover multiple vehicles, but the CX-9 image isn't one of them. I took a guess and aligned the feet with the marks on the factory installed foot beds, and all seemed to work out. It is also in the installation process that the physical differences are most stark between Rhino Rack and Thule (the bars we use on our Prius). Rhino rack comes with only 1 tightening tool, and its custom nature makes it impossible to tighten both sides at the same time (it was a bit annoying to have to walk around the car several times for each rack). The other fairly major difference is that the rubberized coating found on the entire Thule vehicle mounting clip is limited to the inside of the Rhino-Rack. This means you have to be very careful and not to scratch the paint with the uncovered portion of the foot clamp. While my Thule racks are easily installed by one person, the Rhino-Racks really are a two person job solely for this reason. Performance-wise, the Rhino racks are great. Way more quiet than our Thule bars and no slippage at all, so overall a really good value. A better instruction manual and a tad more rubber on the foot clamp, and it would be 5-stars across the board."
Posted by David P.
"Installed and look like OEM for half the price. This is a great buy, and I had no problem setting it up. Is a 10 min process to reinstall the roof rack, so I will leave it off until I need to use it."
Posted by Adam R.
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."
Posted by Adam R.
"Very good quality!"
Posted by Adam R.