1985 Jeep Cherokee Parts
- AUTO REPAIR
- AUTO BODY
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Air Intake Parts
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Emission Control
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Fuel Delivery
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee A/C and Heating Parts
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Exhaust Parts
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Engine Cooling
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Starting & Charging
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Ignition Parts
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Electrical Parts
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Engine Parts
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Parts
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Driveline & Axles
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Steering Parts
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Suspension Parts
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Brake Parts
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Unwavering commitment to qualityMonroe suspension and brakes that lend you confidence on twisty roads.
- Proven to outlast the competitionBosch spark plugs promote durability and longer life for the best performance.
- Innovations for stunning performanceFram filters are designed to perform under some of the most extreme conditions.
To make sure your vehicle stays in top shape, check its parts for wear and damage at regular intervals and replace them in time. When you are in need of a reliable replacement part for your 1985 Jeep Cherokee to restore it to 'factory like' performance, turn to CARiD's vast selection of premium quality products that includes everything you may need for routine maintenance and major repairs. All 1985 Jeep Cherokee repair parts on offer are designed to provide high quality, performance, and long-lasting service life at an economical price.
- Brake Calipers & ComponentsDisc Brake Calipers, Caliper Pistons
- Brake RotorsBrake Discs & Rotors, Rotor Shims
- Clutch KitsComplete Clutch Disc Kits
- Coil SpringsCoil Spring Sets, Coil Spring Seats
- CV Joints, Boots & ComponentsInner & Outer Joints, Bellows
- Distributors & ComponentsCaps, Rotors, Points & Gears
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & SealsGasket Sets, Flanges
- Exhaust PipesHeader, Crossover & Tail Pipes
- Fuel PumpsMechanical & Electric Fuel Pumps
- Fuel TanksFuel Sending Units, Tank Straps
- Miscellaneous Engine PartsAssembly Lube, Gaskets & Seals
- Mufflers & ResonatorsAluminum & Stainless Mufflers
- Power WindowsRe-Power Your Windows
- Radiators & ComponentsRadiator Caps, Drain Petcocks
- StartersStarter Solenoids, Drives, Brushes
| Posted by Justin | (Broomfield, CO)
Many of my car friends warned me about getting these for reasons like the engine running hotter and rougher instead of smoother due to the increased spark. I, however, believed they'd do my older engine good so I bought a set and paired them with some Taylor racing wires. I saw a noticeable increase in throttle response, start time, idle quality, and maybe a smidgeon of power gain. Overall, way worth the upgrade!