1985 Chevy Camaro Wind Deflectors
1 - 1 of 101 of 01
- GTS® Smoke Solarwing™ Rear Window DeflectorsChevy Camaro 1985, Rear Smoke Solarwing™ Window Deflectors by GTS®, 1 Piece. Without Rubber. Enhance your car's silhouette, if not its aerodynamics, and protect your interior, all with this attractive rear window deflector. This...
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- # 22885435
- FanMats® Man Cave Floor Matfrom $26.00 - $147.88# 15911766
1985 Chevy Camaro Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.4 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1995 Chevy Camaro | Posted by James | (Toledo, OH)
Very simple to install, a second person to help hold it would be a help but I was able to install without one.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1985 Chevy Camaro Models
- 1985 Chevy Camaro Berlinetta Wind Deflectors
- 1985 Chevy Camaro Sport Wind Deflectors
- 1985 Chevy Camaro Z28 Wind Deflectors
- 1985 Chevy Camaro Z28 Iroc-Z Wind Deflectors