1985 Regal Suspension Systems
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitBuick Regal 1985, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Helper Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required.Our price: $99.67$99.67 20% OFF
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitBuick Regal 1985, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.Our price: $259.68 - $365.17$259.68 20% OFF
- Suncore® - Suspension Air Compressor IsolatorBuick Regal 1985, Suspension Air Compressor Isolator by Suncore®. Suspension Air Compressor Isolator; For Vehicles w/Air Suspension Compressor; For Buick/Cadillac/Olds/Pontiac/Ford/Lincoln/Mercury.Our price: $18.75$18.75 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable, chemical resistant...Our price: $2.51 - $62.63$2.51 20% OFF
- Daystar® - LubricantLubricant by Daystar®. While competitors offer analog quality lubricant, Daystar brings lubricating grease into the digital age with synthetic lubricant made from silicone and Teflon. Lubrathane is purpose built to provide the best lubrication for...Our price: $4.16 - $36.79$4.16 20% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Super GreaseSuper Grease by Hotchkis®, 14 oz. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension by leaving a...Our price: $23.99$23.99 20% OFF
"WirelessOne Compressor System is a great product, easy install, no problems, just what I needed. They went on in about an hour, but of course I have my own shop, but the only tools I needed were a piece of chalk, a center punch a drill/drill bits and a few wrenches and voila! it was done."
"This wireless system provides the easiest way to be able to stand beside your truck while adjusting the air to your air springs, so you can get an eagle eye view of the air springs at work stabilizing your tow vehicle."