1984 Ford F-550 Wind Deflectors
- EGR® - In-Channel Window VisorsFord F-550 1984, Front In-Channel Window Visors by EGR®, Smoke. 2-Piece. To channel away sleet, rain, and snow while having your car windows open, go with these sturdy add-ons that are extremely easy to install. They fit securely into the upper...Our price: $48.16$48.1620% OFF
- EGR® - Tape-On Window VisorsFord F-550 Super Duty 1984, Front Tape-On Window Visors by EGR®, Smoke. 2-Piece. To suppress inclement weather before it infects your interior, you need these highly efficient parts that are custom-crafted to perfectly fit your vehicle. Built...Our price: $44.27$44.2720% OFF
- EGR® - SuperGuard Hood ShieldFord F-550 1984, SuperGuard Hood Shield by EGR®. Keep your vehicle's hood and windshield fully protected from various flying debris while driving your way with this efficient hood shield. Ultimate in both durability and aerodynamic styling, the...Our price: $77.83 - $96.37$77.8320% OFF
- EGR® - Aero Guards Hood ShieldFord F-550 1984, Aero Guards Hood Shield by EGR®. If you don't want chips, airborne rocks, rubble, etc., to cause damage to your vehicle's paint, it's time to upgrade your car with this tough, impact-resistant shield that hugs your hood perfectly...Our price: $61.14 - $130.67$61.1420% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Emmalee H.
"Very easy to install, and it looks really good! I also bought the rear window louver and combined. They look really good. It might be a good idea to paint it before you put them on."
Posted by George L.
"I've installed the window rain deflectors but I'm having the problem that I can't raise the front windows all the way, most of the time they keep going down. I have to let a little space at the top and I hear the wind noise. "
Posted by Dale R.
"Very becoming to my vehicle."
Posted by David U.
"Visors are definitely worth the money, very durable material. I did figure out easier way to install them with the necessary spacer than what's shown in the installation instructions to ensure visor is on outside of spacer."
Posted by Doug E. W.
"Installation is very easy but I suggest that the little window spacers be put in a bag and included on the installation instructions. Also even with the spacers, I do have a little trouble with the power up on my windows as the fit is still a little tight and you will have to put the window up slowly or it comes back down."