1984 CHEVY S-10 MUD FLAPS
- Aries® Mud Flaps(2 reviews)# 4626819Universal Removable Mud Flaps by Aries®. Add a set of mud flaps to the rear of your off-roader or truck and keep the mud and spray down. These flaps are easy to trim to size, have a universal mounting system, and are held in place...$75.60
- WeatherTech® 110035-120035 DigitalFit™ Front and Rear Black No-Drill Mud Flaps(3 reviews)# 54856979$69.90
The look great and easy to install.
- Husky Liners® 56861 Custom Molded Front Mud Guards(6 reviews)# 7458614$35.96
Looks great on the Equinox.
Easy to install.
I added these mudflaps to my 2013 Silverado. They fit like a glove and I really like the fact that you don't have to frill any new holes. The clips on the rear flaps hold securely and the front ones use some of the existing hardware and one additional bolt. I like the size, not too long like some other brands. Will have to see how they hold up in the snow and ice next winter.
- Husky Liners® 56881 Custom Molded Front Mud Guards(2 reviews)# 14818031$35.96
Sturdy, looks good. Quality product.
- WeatherTech® 120035 DigitalFit™ Rear Black No-Drill Mud Flaps(3 reviews)# 15770141$34.95
Fitted great and really easy to install had them all on in 15 mins. Only problem was one of the rear mud flaps were missing the quick attach hardware.
- WeatherTech® 120006 DigitalFit™ Rear Black No-Drill Mud Flaps(3 reviews)# 228256$34.95
I am pleased with my purchase of these WeatherTech mud flaps. The mud flaps were easy to install and look great on my Suburban. I applied the same mud flaps to the front as well. All of the holes were in the right location and the mud flap fits very well to the shape of the fender. The rear ones take a little more finesse in that I had to hold and place the nut in an open end wrench while placing it behind the very top hole at the same time you are holding the mud flap in place. Once that is accomplished, the rest of the holes are easily finished. The black looks great in contrast to the rest of the black accents on my vehicle. I would highly recommend these to anyone desiring the effect of mud flaps without all of the hassle of typical installation.
- Husky Liners® 56791 Custom Molded Front Mud Guards(5 reviews)# 7458623$35.96
Great product, exactly as described.10 minute install. Would have no doubts purchasing any Husky products.
- WeatherTech® 110008-120015 DigitalFit™ Front and Rear Black No-Drill Mud Flaps(4 reviews)# 22288281$69.90
The mud flaps were for my 2011 Tahoe. They were easy to install. They would be easier to install if you have the capability to remove the wheels. My Tahoe has 20 inch wheels. The rear flaps were the most challenging. I also found that if you turn the wheels to the opposite of what the directions say in front, installation is much easier. Over all for the price and the product, they are very nice.