Chevy Corvette L98 Engine 1984-1986, Billetech™ Distributor with HEI with Vacuum Advance by Accel®. Standard Deck Height. Accel BilleTech late model replacement distributors are the perfect replacement for the factory distributor in your late model car or truck. All BilleTech distributors feature: 6061 T6 Billet aluminum housing. Centerless ground steel shaft. 10,000 RPM bearing upper with oil lite bushing lower. Accel performance electronic pick up and module (where noted). High dielectric strength cap, balanced rotor for trouble free performance. Brass cap contacts. Iron or steel distributor gear compatible with flat tappet cams and OEM hydraulic roller camshafts. May be used with an Accel, Mallory, Crane, Holley or Jacobs Electronics CD ignition system.
- 6061 T6 Billet aluminum housing
- Centerless ground steel shaft
- 10,000 RPM bearing upper with oil lite bushing lower
- ACCEL performance electronic pick up and module (where noted)
- High dielectric strength cap, balanced rotor for trouble free performance
- Brass cap contacts for superior conductivity
- Iron or Steel distributor gear compatible with flat tappet cams and OEM hydraulic roller camshafts
- May be used with an ACCEL, Mallory, Crane, Holley or MSD capacitive discharge ignition system
Being the leader in performance ignition systems and components, Accel offers a huge variety of fuel injectors, distributors, coils, ignition wires, spark plugs, and other products that are designed and engineered to breathe new life into your vehicle's ignition system. All Accel auto parts are designed with dedication to research, engineering and testing results in products that enable the performance enthusiast to reach peak performance through the management of fuel mixture, ignition timing, and spark delivery. Accel's goal has always been to lead the market with innovative new products designed to push the power, speed, and performance of street and strip machines as quickly as automotive technology advances.