1983 Mazda RX-7 Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- ThuleŽ - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackMazda RX-7 Coupe with Gutter 1983, Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by ThuleŽ. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system and...Our price: $182.95$182.95 20% OFF
- ThuleŽ - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackMazda RX-7 Coupe with Gutter 1983, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by ThuleŽ. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system makes...Our price: $134.95 - $158.95$134.95 20% OFF
- ThuleŽ - Snowboard CarrierMazda RX-7 Coupe with Gutter 1983, Snowboard Carrier by ThuleŽ. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for...Our price: $118.95$118.95 20% OFF
- YakimaŽ - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksMazda RX-7 1983, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by YakimaŽ. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of...Our price: $116.10 - $143.10$116.10 20% OFF
- YakimaŽ - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksMazda RX-7 1983, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by YakimaŽ. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the best...Our price: $197.10 - $206.10$197.10 20% OFF
- RolaŽ - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by RolaŽ. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $114.72$114.72 20% OFF
"Received our Rhino-Rack system just in time for a beach getaway two weeks ago. Product (for a Mazda CX-9) arrived in a great shape with no missing parts. Assembly took some time, as the directions lack some detail, but within an hour, the racks were ready for installation. This is where the directions were particularly weak. The image showing where to measure and place the racks does not match our car. I understand the directions cover multiple vehicles, but the CX-9 image isn't one of them. I took a guess and aligned the feet with the marks on the factory installed foot beds, and all seemed to work out. It is also in the installation process that the physical differences are most stark between Rhino Rack and Thule (the bars we use on our Prius). Rhino rack comes with only 1 tightening tool, and its custom nature makes it impossible to tighten both sides at the same time (it was a bit annoying to have to walk around the car several times for each rack). The other fairly major difference is that the rubberized coating found on the entire Thule vehicle mounting clip is limited to the inside of the Rhino-Rack. This means you have to be very careful and not to scratch the paint with the uncovered portion of the foot clamp. While my Thule racks are easily installed by one person, the Rhino-Racks really are a two person job solely for this reason. Performance-wise, the Rhino racks are great. Way more quiet than our Thule bars and no slippage at all, so overall a really good value. A better instruction manual and a tad more rubber on the foot clamp, and it would be 5-stars across the board."
"Installed and look like OEM for half the price. This is a great buy, and I had no problem setting it up. Is a 10 min process to reinstall the roof rack, so I will leave it off until I need to use it."
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."
"Very good quality!"