1983 Mazda RX-7 Roof Cargo Bags
- Yakima® - FarOut Pro Roof Cargo BagMazda RX-7 1983, FarOut Pro Roof Cargo Bag for Naked Roof by Yakima®. When you've got more gear to haul than you can fit inside your vehicle, this durable cargo bag is an economical alternative to a hardshell cargo box. Manufactured from weather...Our price: $197.10$197.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - GetOut Roof Cargo BagsMazda RX-7 1983, GetOut Roof Cargo Bags for Naked Roof by Yakima®. When you've got more gear to haul than you can fit inside your vehicle, the GetOut Roof Cargo Bag is an inexpensive alternative to a hardshell cargo box, and even priced lower than...Our price: $89.10 - $134.10$89.10 20% OFF
- Rola® - Expandable Cargo BagUniversal Expandable Cargo Bag by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle cargo storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $65.35$65.35 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Guardian™ Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal Guardian™ Roof Top Cargo Bag by Pro Series®. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using sonic welding...Our price: $80.16$80.16 20% OFF
- Highland® - Expandable Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal 10 to 15 cu.ft. Expandable Roof Top Cargo Bag by Highland®. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using sonic...Our price: $58.38$58.38 20% OFF
- Highland® - Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal Roof Top Cargo Bag by Highland®. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using sonic welding technology. All...Our price: $39.65 - $47.05$39.65 20% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Storage BagUniversal Roof Storage Bag by Lund®. Get all the carrying capacity of a small to mid-size hardshell carrier without the storage headache. These durable fabric storage bags hold from 11 to 13 cu. ft. of cargo, but also fold neatly away when not...Our price: $31.29 - $93.79$31.29 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - RackSack™ Cargo BagRackSack™ Cargo Bag by WeatherTech®. The RackSack™ expands your cargo carrying capacity a whopping 13 cubic feet (measures 39" x 32" x 18"). Made of durable water repellent polyester, the RackSack® stows away neatly in its own bag. Features...Our price: $129.95$129.95 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roof Top Storage SystemUniversal Roof Top Storage System by Rugged Ridge®. When the inside of your Jeep is full, but you've got more to pack for your trip, the fabric auto back packs in this Roof Top Storage System provide quick alternative storage. They'll each hold up...Our price: $43.83 - $113.40$43.83 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roof Top Storage System TaperedUniversal Roof Top Storage System Tapered by Rugged Ridge®. If you've got too much gear to fit inside your Jeep, and you've got to travel regardless of the weather, then this Tapered Roof Top Storage System is for you. It's made of reinforced,...Our price: $185.37$185.37 20% OFF
"Received our Rhino-Rack system just in time for a beach getaway two weeks ago. Product (for a Mazda CX-9) arrived in a great shape with no missing parts. Assembly took some time, as the directions lack some detail, but within an hour, the racks were ready for installation. This is where the directions were particularly weak. The image showing where to measure and place the racks does not match our car. I understand the directions cover multiple vehicles, but the CX-9 image isn't one of them. I took a guess and aligned the feet with the marks on the factory installed foot beds, and all seemed to work out. It is also in the installation process that the physical differences are most stark between Rhino Rack and Thule (the bars we use on our Prius). Rhino rack comes with only 1 tightening tool, and its custom nature makes it impossible to tighten both sides at the same time (it was a bit annoying to have to walk around the car several times for each rack). The other fairly major difference is that the rubberized coating found on the entire Thule vehicle mounting clip is limited to the inside of the Rhino-Rack. This means you have to be very careful and not to scratch the paint with the uncovered portion of the foot clamp. While my Thule racks are easily installed by one person, the Rhino-Racks really are a two person job solely for this reason. Performance-wise, the Rhino racks are great. Way more quiet than our Thule bars and no slippage at all, so overall a really good value. A better instruction manual and a tad more rubber on the foot clamp, and it would be 5-stars across the board."
"Installed and look like OEM for half the price. This is a great buy, and I had no problem setting it up. Is a 10 min process to reinstall the roof rack, so I will leave it off until I need to use it."
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."
"Very good quality!"