1983 Mazda RX-7 Canoe Carriers & Kayak Racks
- Yakima® - BowDown Kayak RackMazda RX-7 1983, BowDown Kayak Rack for Naked Roof by Yakima®. A cradle type rack transports the kayak on its side, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It's the perfect type of rack for touring or recreational kayaks. The BowDown is...Our price: $170.10$170.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - HullRaiser Kayak RackMazda RX-7 1983, HullRaiser Kayak Rack for Naked Roof by Yakima®. These lightweight but rugged steel J-cradles will safely and securely transport one kayak on its side, where it’s most rigid, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It’s...Our price: $53.10 - $134.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - BigStack Kayak CarrierMazda RX-7 1983, BigStack Kayak Carrier for Naked Roof by Yakima®. Looking for a way to carry multiple whitewater kayaks on your roof rack? With its ultra slim profile, the BigStack takes up the least amount of roof rack space, enabling you to...Our price: $31.50 - $134.10$31.50 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Mako Saddles Kayak RackMazda RX-7 1983, Mako Saddles Kayak Rack for Naked Roof by Yakima®. If you like transporting your kayak on the hull and loading it from the rear of the vehicle, you can't do better than Yakima's Mako Saddles. With amply sized pads to support the...Our price: $53.10 - $89.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - HullyRollers Kayak RackMazda RX-7 1983, HullyRollers Kayak Rack for Naked Roof by Yakima®. Load even the heaviest kayak with ease with HullyRollers. These Dynaflex™ padded rollers protect and grip your hull, and they mount on pivoting bases that fit many kayak and canoe...Our price: $53.10 - $89.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - EvenKeel Kayak RackMazda RX-7 1983, EvenKeel Kayak Rack for Naked Roof by Yakima®. If you've been searching for the best value in kayak transport, look no further because it's right here. For one low price you get everything you need to carry one kayak on your roof...Our price: $53.10 - $89.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - LandShark Kayak RackMazda RX-7 1983, LandShark Kayak Rack for Naked Roof by Yakima®. Looking for an inexpensive way to support your kayak on a roof rack? These 4 saddles will provide all the support you need for safe and secure transport of any plastic kayak with a...Our price: $53.10 - $71.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - WaveHog Surfboard RacksMazda RX-7 1983, WaveHog Surfboard Racks for Naked Roof by Yakima®. The best watercraft accessories Yakima has to offer were assembled to create the WaveHog, and the result is the most complete system available for transporting a surfboard or SUP...Our price: $116.10$116.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - KeelOver Canoe CarrierMazda RX-7 1983, KeelOver Canoe Carrier for Naked Roof by Yakima®. If you're looking for an easy to install, easy to load, and affordable canoe carrier that installs to any style crossbar and comes complete with everything needed, you've found it...Our price: $89.10$89.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - ShowBoat Kayak LoaderMazda RX-7 1983, ShowBoat Kayak Loader for Naked Roof by Yakima®. Have a heavy kayak or canoe to load onto your roof rack and there's no one around to help? No worries as long as you have the Yakima ShowBoat Kayak Loader. The ShowBoat's built-in...Our price: $179.10$179.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Kayak Carrier Foam BlocksMazda RX-7 1983, Kayak Carrier Foam Blocks for Naked Roof by Yakima®. If you're just getting started in the sport and don't want to spend a lot, or blew your wad on your boat and don't have much left over, here's an economical way to get your...Our price: $31.50 - $45.00$31.50 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Canoe Carrier Foam BlocksMazda RX-7 1983, Canoe Carrier Foam Blocks for Naked Roof by Yakima®. If you're just getting started in water sports and don't want to spend a lot, or blew your wad on your boat and don't have much left over, here's an economical way to get your...Our price: $31.50 - $45.00$31.50 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Gunwale Canoe BracketsMazda RX-7 1983, Gunwale Canoe Brackets for Naked Roof by Yakima®. Get simple installation, easy canoe loading, and safe, stable canoe transport at an affordable price with the Yakima Gunwale Canoe Brackets. These brackets fit round and square...Our price: $35.10 - $80.10$35.10 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Watersport CarrierUniversal Watersport Carrier by SportRack®. These kits provide an economical way to transport a canoe or kayak on a vehicle roof. Each kit includes durable closed cell foam blocks that deliver support for the watercraft while being gentle to the...Our price: $21.16 - $52.92$21.16 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Replacement Foam BlocksUniversal Replacement Foam Blocks by SportRack®. If one of the foam blocks that came with your SportRack Watersport Carrier is lost or damaged, these replacement foam blocks can be used. They’re identical to the blocks originally supplied with the...Our price: $12.60 - $21.16$12.60 20% OFF
"Received our Rhino-Rack system just in time for a beach getaway two weeks ago. Product (for a Mazda CX-9) arrived in a great shape with no missing parts. Assembly took some time, as the directions lack some detail, but within an hour, the racks were ready for installation. This is where the directions were particularly weak. The image showing where to measure and place the racks does not match our car. I understand the directions cover multiple vehicles, but the CX-9 image isn't one of them. I took a guess and aligned the feet with the marks on the factory installed foot beds, and all seemed to work out. It is also in the installation process that the physical differences are most stark between Rhino Rack and Thule (the bars we use on our Prius). Rhino rack comes with only 1 tightening tool, and its custom nature makes it impossible to tighten both sides at the same time (it was a bit annoying to have to walk around the car several times for each rack). The other fairly major difference is that the rubberized coating found on the entire Thule vehicle mounting clip is limited to the inside of the Rhino-Rack. This means you have to be very careful and not to scratch the paint with the uncovered portion of the foot clamp. While my Thule racks are easily installed by one person, the Rhino-Racks really are a two person job solely for this reason. Performance-wise, the Rhino racks are great. Way more quiet than our Thule bars and no slippage at all, so overall a really good value. A better instruction manual and a tad more rubber on the foot clamp, and it would be 5-stars across the board."
"Installed and look like OEM for half the price. This is a great buy, and I had no problem setting it up. Is a 10 min process to reinstall the roof rack, so I will leave it off until I need to use it."
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."
"Very good quality!"