1983 Mazda RX-7 Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - SquareBar™ Load BarsMazda RX-7 Coupe with Gutter 1983, SquareBar™ Load Bars by Thule®. When you're always on the go, with gear to haul, you need roof rack system load bars that are strong enough to bear the weight, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The...Our price: $80.95$80.95 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Aero Cross BarAero Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack®. Aerodynamically shaped Aero Cross Bar is sleek and stylish in design to complement the shape and look of your vehicle. The cross bars are manufactured using perfectly extruded structural aluminium, they also feature...Our price: $60.80 - $78.40$60.80 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Heavy Duty Cross BarHeavy Duty Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack®. Heavy Duty range was specifically designed with the professional tradesman and avid 4 wheel driver in mind. The cross bars are extruded structural aluminium, so all heavy duty roof racks are Strong, Durable and...Our price: $56.00 - $68.00$56.00 20% OFF
- Thule® - Gutter Low Foot PackMazda RX-7 Coupe with Gutter 1983, Gutter Low Foot Pack by Thule®, 4 Feet. The ideal roof rack system should get your gear to where you're going, safely and easily. The rack feet are the most important components because they bear the weight of...Our price: $161.95$161.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackMazda RX-7 1983, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with...Our price: $89.10 - $157.50$89.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Track Mount Leg KitTrack Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs are perfect for adding a Rhino-Rack Bars to your vehicle's roof-rack Tracks. Legs mount to tracks with barrel nuts, and they include security bolts. Cross Bars and Tracks not Included.Our price: $68.00 - $95.20$68.00 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Fixed Mount Leg KitFixed Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs mount a Cross Bar on a pick-up's Cap Topper or hard top tonneau with bolts, and they include security bolts.Our price: $87.20$87.20 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. These roof rack legs are specially designed to clamp to the rain gutters (raised sections that run longitudinally along the roof of the vehicle) on vehicles so equipped. They come in a selection of heights to...Our price: $83.20 - $92.80$83.20 20% OFF
"Received our Rhino-Rack system just in time for a beach getaway two weeks ago. Product (for a Mazda CX-9) arrived in a great shape with no missing parts. Assembly took some time, as the directions lack some detail, but within an hour, the racks were ready for installation. This is where the directions were particularly weak. The image showing where to measure and place the racks does not match our car. I understand the directions cover multiple vehicles, but the CX-9 image isn't one of them. I took a guess and aligned the feet with the marks on the factory installed foot beds, and all seemed to work out. It is also in the installation process that the physical differences are most stark between Rhino Rack and Thule (the bars we use on our Prius). Rhino rack comes with only 1 tightening tool, and its custom nature makes it impossible to tighten both sides at the same time (it was a bit annoying to have to walk around the car several times for each rack). The other fairly major difference is that the rubberized coating found on the entire Thule vehicle mounting clip is limited to the inside of the Rhino-Rack. This means you have to be very careful and not to scratch the paint with the uncovered portion of the foot clamp. While my Thule racks are easily installed by one person, the Rhino-Racks really are a two person job solely for this reason. Performance-wise, the Rhino racks are great. Way more quiet than our Thule bars and no slippage at all, so overall a really good value. A better instruction manual and a tad more rubber on the foot clamp, and it would be 5-stars across the board."
"Installed and look like OEM for half the price. This is a great buy, and I had no problem setting it up. Is a 10 min process to reinstall the roof rack, so I will leave it off until I need to use it."
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."
"Very good quality!"