- Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feel
- Exclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
- Patented cover plate maintains low deflection and consistent socket torque
- Greasable design for longer service life
- Belleville washer maintains pressure on bearing to eliminate looseness and extend bearing life
- One-piece forged housing for unequaled durability and strength
- Premium polychloroprene sealed boot with a grease-relief valve
- Full-ball hardened stud for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the stud
- Grease grooves for full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud
Your vehicle's ball joint is a flexible joint with a ball and socket type of structure that allows the steering knuckle to move up and down and pivot in response to steering input. The ball and socket typically wear from use and lack of lubrication, resulting in excessive up and down play along with possible noise, shimmy and alignment problems. MOOG Problem Solver parts are designed to do a better job than OE parts.
The unique design of MOOG ball joints along with MOOG's exclusive patented technologies ensures improved performance and long-lasting service. The greasable design of the joints allows lubrication to reach the bearing surfaces while flushing out contaminants. In addition, the ball joints feature a one-piece forged housing which provides unequaled strength and durability. The patented cover plate and Belleville spring maintain socket torque over the life of the joint, for tight steering feel.22.43 24.65
Brand: MOOG Part Numbers:
MOOG’s reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.