1983 GMC Sonoma Chrome Accessories
- Bully® - Stainless Steel Flame Hitch OrnamentUniversal Stainless Steel Flame Hitch Ornament by Bully®. With Flames. Add the finishing touch to your truck with Bully's Stainless Steel Logo Trim! Features a mirror polished finish and is precision-cut from high quality T304 stainless steel for...Our price: $10.59$10.5920% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.3920% OFF
- ICI® - Pillar Post TrimGMC Sonoma Regular Cab Standard Side Bed 1983, Pillar Posts by ICI®. Pillar Posts; Stainless Steel; 2 pc.Our price: $75.32$75.3220% OFF
- ICI® - Fender MoldingsGMC Sonoma Regular Cab 1983, Fender Moldings by ICI®. Stainless Steel Fender Trim; 4 pcs.; Full Fit.Our price: $116.80$116.8020% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...Our price: $73.14 - $85.85$73.1420% OFF
Posted by Dakota D.
"Item came in on time. Chrome was super shiny."
Posted by Gilles L.
"I used automotive masking tape to align. It took about half an hour to finish the easy installation. Excellent results. The GMC has good looks. One problem... The narrow chrome strips on the rear doors of the truck that I have installed are starting to come off at both upper and lower ends. Is there a cure? I am sure I had them properly installed and in proper warm temperature. I noticed the condition while washing the vehicle. The wide posts chromes are holding very well."
Posted by Mike M.
"The product was delivered on time, no issues with directions for installation. Looks great. Very happy!"
Posted by Brad G.
"They are Great!!! Went on easy. Really make a big difference in the looks of the vehicle."
Posted by Donald O.
"This a high quality product - nothing flimsy about it and with a beautiful chrome finish. Installation was easy. I dry fit the pieces first to get confidence in the alignment after I removed the backing material. Hint: Instead of trying to remove the backing with a finger nail, use a blade from a shop knife to separate about an inch of the red backing from the adhesive. The rest of the red backing peels off easily. My next purchase will be the SES stainless steel chrome body side molding for my 2012 GMC Terrain."