1983 BMW 5-Series Headlights
- LumenŽ - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by LumenŽ. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- LumenŽ - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by LumenŽ. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicles headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- LumenŽ - Parking Light LED BulbsBMW 5-Series 1983, Parking Light LED Bulbs by LumenŽ. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- SylvaniaŽ - Parking Light Replacement BulbsBMW 5-Series 1983, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by SylvaniaŽ. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- PutcoŽ - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsBMW 5-Series 1983, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by PutcoŽ. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your...Our price: $49.60 - $57.75$49.60 20% OFF
"These lights look good and fit perfectly. They are also bright. Very happy with this purchase."
"This is a very good product. Easy to install. Good service from CARiD.com. "
"The chrome halo projector headlights are excellent. They added several upgraded years to my 2001 525i BMW. The new look is outstanding. I am very pleased with the choice I made and the product. "
"Best value by far if you want those clean blue halos."
"I have a 1997 bmw, and I love how the lights made my car look. The only problem I had with the installation was that they need to send more detailed instructions on how to make the halo come on. You have to attach the wires to your park lights, but you need to know which wire is hot & cold. For this we had to take my car to our auto shop so he could install the wires to the park lights, the right wires of course. But other than that they really improve the look of my car!. Very Happy."