1982 Nissan 280Z-280ZX Carpet Mats
- Lloyd® - Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Nissan 280Z-280ZX 1982, Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The plush Ultimat was designed specifically for automotive use. After 30 years it is still the best-selling custom fit logo mat in the market. The Ultimat is a deep tuft,...Our price: $86.90$86.90 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Nissan 280Z-280ZX 1982, LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These mats are so soft that you will want to drive barefoot, and they make your car feel like a luxurious lounge. An extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning and...Our price: $141.00$141.00 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - TruBerber™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Nissan 280Z-280ZX 1982, TruBerber™ Custom Fit Mats by Lloyd®. This carpet makes stains disappear. It is inspired by mats made by the Berber tribe in North Africa. The way they use complementary colored yarns in a large, nubby texture is applied...Our price: $109.90$109.90 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Nissan 280Z-280ZX 1982, Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Velourtex mats have the same basic multilayer structure as Lloyd's most luxurious mats. The multilayer design provides stiffness, a moisture barrier, strength and the...Our price: $69.90$69.90 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Carpet Car MatsUniversal Fit Carpet Car Mats by FanMats®, 2-Piece Front Mats. Show your colors with Carpet Car Mats from FanMats! They will make you cheer every day, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make...Our price: $32.25 - $35.27$32.25 20% OFF
Posted by Camron R.
"These floor mats fit perfectly. They provide near total coverage of the entire floor. Easy installation and removal for cleaning. May seem a bit pricey, but the protection provided and durability are worth it. I got the entire set: front, rear, and cargo liner. Each one is a definite must-have. They are stylish and do their job."
Posted by Mahmood R.
"It is the best I have used as yet. Maybe an over lapping type for the 2nd row would work best to remove and clean a piece at a time instead of removing the whole liner. One piece liner for the 2nd row is a little too big to remove and put back every weekend. "
Posted by Mahmood .
"First time buyer/user of this product. It is a great product so far. I have it in my Murano for a month and cannot think of using anything else anymore going fwd. Does not feel bulky like the carpet mats, good snug fit, and very easy to clean."
Posted by Bruce S.
Posted by Tomasz W.
"It is perfect fit, good design, and it does what it suppose to do. I would recommended to anybody who wants to have easy maintenance of the car/truck hygiene."