1982 GMC Jimmy Lift Kits
- Skyjacker® - Softride™ Lift KitGMC Jimmy 4WD 1982, Softride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Our price: $92.70 - $1,027.15$92.7020% OFF
- Belltech® - Lift KitGMC Jimmy 1982, Lift Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers simple, cost effective, and easy-to-install kits to lift your truck in the front or rear when a subtle adjustment is preferred for clearance or looks. A coil spring spacer kit raises front...Our price: $61.00 - $387.20$61.0020% OFF
- Hellwig® - Rear Sway BarGMC Jimmy 4WD 1982, Rear Sway Bar for Stock Height Body by Hellwig®. Diameter: 1.125". Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for...Our price: $226.76$226.7620% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-BodyGMC Jimmy 1982, Lift Kit-Body by Superlift®. Body Lift Kit; 3 in. Lift; Incl. Spacers; Bolts; Adapters; Extensions.Our price: $149.73$149.7320% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockGMC Jimmy 4WD 1982, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit.Our price: $391.39 - $1,029.95$391.3920% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionGMC Jimmy 4WD 1982, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit.Our price: $115.36 - $272.45$115.3620% OFF
- Rancho® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitGMC Jimmy 4WD 1982, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by Rancho®. Block Kit; Rear.Our price: $69.00 - $88.99$69.0020% OFF
Posted by Paul R.
"This compressor was very easy to install. The wiring is basic and it was easy to understand how to tie in to the existing wires on the vehicle. "
Posted by Paul R.
"I installed these shocks on my 02' Yukon Denali XL. They were easy to install, and the ride is better than ever. I've had them on for a month now and so far no problems."
Posted by Ryan O.
"Got 3" lift for the rear end of my truck. Rides nice. Easy install. "
Posted by Stephen B.
"As a novice DIY'r, I found the product as advertised. Easy transaction. Prompt communication. The installation went fine, but had to call the original manufacturer with a minor question, as the instruction set was a little lean on details and photos in some areas. Arnott was excellent, answered quickly, put a highly knowledgeable person on the phone who appreciated the question so they could make the instructions better. "
Posted by David P.
"The product was top-quality and the price was good for my customer. "