1981 Bonneville Brake Rotors
- BAER® - Sport Front Decela RotorsPontiac Bonneville 241mm (9.5") Rear Drum 1981, Sport Front Decela Rotors by BAER®. This is a set of 1-piece bolt-on front brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance...Our price: $333.89$333.89 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - SRP Drilled Performance Front Rotor
Pontiac Bonneville 1981, SRP Drilled Performance Front Rotor by Wilwood®. SRP Drilled Performance Rotors feature a specially engineered directional cross drill and face slot pattern that improve brake response and pad performance throughout the...Our price: $124.93 - $305.49$124.93 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - GT Curved Vane Front Rotor
Pontiac Bonneville 1981, GT Curved Vane Front Rotor by Wilwood®. Curved vane rotors are built for the extreme conditions of professional motorsports. The superior heat absorption and dissipation characteristics of these heavy wall directional vane...Our price: $124.93 - $263.82$124.93 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Ultralite HP Front Rotor
Pontiac Bonneville 1981, Ultralite HP Front Rotor by Wilwood®. Ultra-Light ULHP straight vane rotors provide high value performance and rugged durability for a wide range of competition, high performance, and sport driving applications. Do not...Our price: $81.39 - $138.82$81.39 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Solid Steel Front Rotor
Pontiac Bonneville 1981, Solid Steel Front Rotor by Wilwood®. Steel rotors have applications in all types of motorsports. Steel rotors provide a durable lightweight option in applications where sustained temperatures remain in the low to moderate...Our price: $79.95 - $121.95$79.95 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsPontiac Bonneville 1981, Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement front rotors that feature both slots and drilled holes to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street...Our price: $195.85 - $206.06$195.85 20% OFF
"The rotors and pads were a very easy install. They look great and perform exactly the way explained. Very happy I found this site."
"I was looking for the SS4+ brake kits and found an easy way to buy it. I went on CARiD where everything is extra easy to choose. They also have all information about the product. Price is good either. I received my system fairly quickly and installation wasn't that difficult. Product has great stopping power, nice look and very good quality."
"Ordered a few days ago and already enjoying my new breaks on my good old 1998 Firebird! Thanks!"