The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1981 GMC Suburban Body Kits
- Xenon® 2.8" Wide Fender Flare KitGMC Suburban 1981, 2.8" Fender Flare Kit by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application
$124.75from $99.80 - $399.22# 1649592
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out™ Fender FlaresGMC Suburban 1981, Cut-Out™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth, Tire Coverage: 2.5''. Want to have extended tire coverage while adding a dramatic styling touch to your vehicle's look? Go with the Cut-Out fender flares....Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road lookExtra tire coverage
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ FlaresGMC Suburban 1981, Extend-A-Fender™ Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos
$221.25from $177.00 - $349.00# 34456380
- IPCW® Stainless Steel Tail Light FillersGMC Suburban 1981, Stainless Steel Tail Light Fillers by IPCW®. For those who are seeking to make their tail light shaving project quicker and less complicated, IPCW offers this highly efficient add-on. The kit comes with a pair of...Provide a smooth, shaved look to the rear of your truckBuilt from heavy-duty steel for extra durability
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 1981 GMC Suburban Models
- 1981 GMC C1500 Suburban Base Body Kits
- 1981 GMC C1500 Suburban High Sierra Body Kits
- 1981 GMC C1500 Suburban Sierra Classic Body Kits
- 1981 GMC C1500 Suburban Sierra Grande Body Kits
- 1981 GMC C2500 Suburban Base Body Kits
- 1981 GMC C2500 Suburban High Sierra Body Kits
- 1981 GMC C2500 Suburban Sierra Classic Body Kits
- 1981 GMC C2500 Suburban Sierra Grande Body Kits
- 1981 GMC K1500 Suburban Base Body Kits
- 1981 GMC K1500 Suburban High Sierra Body Kits
- 1981 GMC K1500 Suburban Sierra Classic Body Kits
- 1981 GMC K1500 Suburban Sierra Grande Body Kits
- 1981 GMC K2500 Suburban Base Body Kits
- 1981 GMC K2500 Suburban High Sierra Body Kits
- 1981 GMC K2500 Suburban Sierra Classic Body Kits
- 1981 GMC K2500 Suburban Sierra Grande Body Kits
- 1981 GMC Suburban Body Kits