1981 Ford F-350 Side Steps
- Tuff-Bar® - 3" Round Bent Tube Step BarsFord F-350 Regular Cab 1981, 3" Round Bent Tube Step Bars by Tuff-Bar®, Cab Section, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and step up in style with a set of new step bars from Tuff-Bar. Choose between polished stainless steel and mild steel that is powder...Our price: $111.60 - $151.18$111.6020% OFF
- Westin® - 3" E-Series Round Step BarsFord F-350 Standard Cab 1981, 3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair, with Steel Brackets. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and...Our price: $140.20 - $208.22$140.2020% OFF
- Westin® - 3" Signature Series Round Step BarsFord F-350 Standard Cab 1981, 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder...Our price: $198.37 - $246.87$198.3720% OFF
- Dee Zee® - 3" Round Nerf BarsFord F-350 Regular Cab 1981, 3" Round Nerf Bars by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. These 3" diameter tube bars run outward from your vehicle at 90 degree angles then curve stylishly to provide excellent footing room. Nerf Bars are available in polished...Our price: $161.15 - $230.40$161.1520% OFF
- ICI® - Nerf/Step BarFord F-350 Regular Cab 1981, Nerf/Step Bar by ICI®, 1 Pair. Nerf Bar; Polished Stainless Stee; 3 in. Round; Incl. Bracket.Our price: $251.25$251.2520% OFF
Posted by Kimberly K.
"These are nice looking and sturdy running boards. The instructions for installation are difficult. In fact, you cannot do it the way it describes or you would not be able to fasten all the bolts. "
Posted by Carl A.
"Nice product. Received the wrong ones for my application, but was quickly remedied."
Posted by Bladimir M.
"Great product and it just took me a few minutes to installed it."
Posted by Norman E.
"I installed the black Romik running boards on my F-350. They dressed it up nicely as well as being functional as a step. The wife rely likes them."
Posted by Phillip K.
"Easy to install no major issues, about a 40 minute job. Thanks."