Ford Mustang 1980, Park Brake Cables by Baer®. Quantity: 1 Pair. Pair of Cables. This is a set of replacement emergency brake cables manufactured to exacting tolerances to provide uncompromised smoothness and longevity. Available in applications for Baer drum-to-disc conversions as well as factory original drum brake cable replacement.
- Set of two emergency / parking brake cables
- Replace stretched or worn parking brake cables that no longer provide proper tension
- Designed to allow e-brake to be applied smoothly without depressing brake pedal first
- Designed for Baer drum-to-disc brake conversion kits as well as factory original drum brake cable replacement
- Comes with instructions and all hardware needed for installation
- Disabling vehicle’s OEM automatic cable tension adjuster may be required to ensure proper operation
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
This set of Baer parking brake cables is designed specifically for your make and model vehicle. Do-it-yourselfers and professional tuners around the world trust the name Baer when it comes to proper fit, quality, and reliability, and they know Baer kits will be made with proper ball, hook, or stirrup shaped fittings to ensure easy hookup without moderation. Whether you need cables for a Baer rear drum-to-disc conversion set or you simply need replacement cables for OEM rear drums, Baer Parking Brake Cables will come ready to use. On some vehicle applications, removing factory original automatic tensioners may be necessary to ensure smooth operation.
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.