1980 Ford Bronco Lift Kits
- Skyjacker® - Standard Series Lift KitsFord Bronco 1980, Standard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Our price: $39.81 - $1,888.02$39.8120% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Softride™ Lift KitFord Bronco 1980, Softride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Our price: $96.92 - $556.53$96.9220% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Rear Heavy-Duty Add-A-LeafFord Bronco 4WD 1980, Rear Heavy-Duty Add-A-Leaf with 2" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®, 2 per Pack. Includes Tie Bolts. Add-A-Leafs offers a diverse selection of front and rear Add-a-Leafs. Skyjacker Add-A-Leafs insert directly into your factory...Our price: $109.18$109.1820% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Rear Block Lift KitFord Bronco 1980, Rear Block Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...Our price: $94.35 - $116.70$94.3520% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-BodyFord Bronco 1980, Lift Kit-Body by Superlift®. Body Lift Kit; 3 in. Lift; Incl. Spacers; Bolts; Adapters; Extensions.Our price: $128.53$128.5320% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Bronco 1980, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit; Incl. Coil Springs; Superide Shock Absorber.Our price: $299.95 - $849.95$299.9520% OFF
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Lee L.
"Great product. Just enough drop to get rid of the wheel gap with my factory 18's. Definite decrease in roll around the hard corners. Doesn't squat near as much under hard acceleration or braking. Ride quality is about the same, a little rougher around the bumps. "
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."