1979 Malibu Suspension Systems
- Mr. Gasket® - Wheel SpacersUniversal Wheel Spacers by Mr. Gasket®. Dress up your wheel from Mr. Gasket. Constructed from die-cast aluminum, wheel spacers provide the necessary clearance for custom wheel applications.Our price: $21.26 - $30.58$21.26 20% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Zerk Fitting CapsUniversal Zerk Fitting Caps by Hotchkis®. Proper lubrication of polyurethane is critical to eliminate squeaking. By utilizing a waterproof, high temperature, high pressure, and highly adhesive silicone based grease SuperGrease will keep your...Our price: $7.99$7.99 20% OFF
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitChevy Malibu 1979, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Helper Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required; OEM Number W237604114.Our price: $99.67$99.67 20% OFF
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitChevy Malibu 1979, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.Our price: $259.68 - $365.17$259.68 20% OFF
- Daystar® - LubricantLubricant by Daystar®. While competitors offer analog quality lubricant, Daystar brings lubricating grease into the digital age with synthetic lubricant made from silicone and Teflon. Lubrathane is purpose built to provide the best lubrication for...Our price: $4.16 - $36.79$4.16 20% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Super GreaseSuper Grease by Hotchkis®, 14 oz. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension by leaving a...Our price: $23.99$23.99 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable, chemical resistant...Our price: $2.51 - $62.63$2.51 20% OFF
"Very satisfied with the lift kit, easy to install and makes my Trailblazer look great. "
"The Arnott air compressor was a very easy swap of the original unit. I also installed 2 new Arnott air shocks and did the complete job in less than 2 hours."
"Easily installed, clear instructions, well made product. Need to make sure you have proper end links (highly recommended that you have metal ones). Thank You."
"These end-links are really good quality and are adjustable. You can feel and see the quality. These are a must when you upgrade your suspension with performance stabilizer bars - particularly adjustable ones. "
"I amazed. I put these on along with some Eibach drag springs and some Lakewood 90/10 front struts and they helped out tons! The weight transfers much smoother then my stock suspension."