1979 Chevy Malibu Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series ShocksChevy Malibu 1979, Excel-G™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $25.07 - $31.81$25.0720% OFF
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksChevy Malibu 1979, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $42.94 - $43.25$42.9420% OFF
- KONI® - Front Special D ShockChevy Malibu Sedan / Wagon 1979, Front Special D Shock by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube with Low Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Standard Adjustable. Body Style: Standard. The Koni special, or original damper, is designed for the driver...Our price: $110.60$110.6020% OFF
- Lakewood® - Shocks and StrutsChevy Malibu 1979, Shocks and Struts by Lakewood®. 1 Piece. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings,...Our price: $67.98 - $73.13$67.9820% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ ShocksChevy Malibu 1979, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks, struts with PSD (Position Sensitive Damping)...Our price: $27.25 - $31.45$27.2520% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksChevy Malibu 1979, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any vehicle...Our price: $21.19 - $24.05$21.1920% OFF
- Bilstein® - B6 Heavy Duty Series Shock AbsorberChevy Malibu 1979, B6 Heavy Duty Series Shock Absorber by Bilstein®. Position: Rear. Replacement unit is a conventional shock. Leveling system will not functio n when this shock is installed. Note: Replacement unit is a conventional shock....Our price: $80.47$80.4720% OFF
- Bilstein® - B6 Series ShocksChevy Malibu 1979, B6 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN B6 gas pressure shocks and struts are designed to mount in the stock location on a range of passenger cars. This superior design increases performance and handling...Our price: $107.48$107.4820% OFF
- Bilstein® - AK Series ShocksChevy Malibu Base / Classic / Classic Landau / Classic Sport / Landau / Police / Sport 1979, AK Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Body Style: Standard. These shock kit packages are perfect for dialing in your car. Everything is included...the shocks,...Our price: $87.32$87.3220% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $8.84$8.8420% OFF
Posted by Duane H.
"It so happens that I had sold my car before installing the lowering Pro-Kit, that's why the installation was not scored. With that said I can review the product as delivered. Eibach Coil springs are well packaged because the paint on these springs are nicer than some cars I have seen, seriously nice charcoal metallic paint. Almost too pretty to use. I will always use Eibach products now just for that factor. Ok, can't submit without scoring installation, gave 5 stars cause it's usually easy to install coil springs with the right tools."
Posted by Jc B.
"Very satisfied with the lift kit, easy to install and makes my Trailblazer look great. "
Posted by Todd W.
"The Arnott air compressor was a very easy swap of the original unit. I also installed 2 new Arnott air shocks and did the complete job in less than 2 hours."
Posted by Ammar F.
"These end-links are really good quality and are adjustable. You can feel and see the quality. These are a must when you upgrade your suspension with performance stabilizer bars - particularly adjustable ones. "
Posted by Marie L.
"I amazed. I put these on along with some Eibach drag springs and some Lakewood 90/10 front struts and they helped out tons! The weight transfers much smoother then my stock suspension."