1979 Chevy Malibu Headlights
- Spec-D® - 7"x6" Black Projector HeadlightsChevy Malibu 1979, 7"x6" Black Projector Headlights by Spec-D®. 1 Pair. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter...Our price: $29.66$29.66 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $51.45 - $72.05$51.45 20% OFF
- Lumen® - PlaZma LED Halo RingsUniversal PlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have Halo Rings....Our price: $51.45 - $72.05$51.45 20% OFF
- Rampage® - Head Light AssemblyChevy Malibu 1979, Head Light Assembly by Rampage®. Halogen Headlight Conversion Kit; 200mm Rectangular Assemblies; H4 55/60W Bulbs; Cast Housing; Clear Glass Lens; Meets DOT/SAE.Our price: $98.85$98.85 20% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights KitUniversal Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA". Unlike many "micro"...Our price: $176.71$176.71 20% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF75 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35$130.35 20% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Xenon Driving LightsUniversal Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of their lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before it is branded with the "HELLA" name. Unlike many...Our price: $851.17$851.17 20% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Driving Lights KitUniversal FF75 Driving Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35 - $153.52$130.35 20% OFF
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsChevy Malibu 1979, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...Our price: $15.44 - $30.85$15.44 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsChevy Malibu 1979, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and...Our price: $11.32$11.32 20% OFF
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsChevy Malibu 1979, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your...Our price: $51.45 - $61.32$51.45 20% OFF
Posted by Gage S.
"I'm really pleased with these headlights. They look great and were a great fit to the actual vehicle. Needed just a touch of body work to prevent the wires from kinking on the one side, but other than that was very easy. The quality is great. One LED came reversed (also a potential issue, and the video states that it is a possibility) and was very easy to rectify, so everything worked and fit, looked great and was cheap. The reason for the installation score is that you need a working knowledge of your vehicles' wiring to discern what to wire the halos and the LEDs to. You also should use solder and shrink tubing along with proper splicing techniques. I bought extra 16 AWG wire and spliced it into the parking light, and the ground then spliced it in accordingly. Once in, the lights should be leveled by a professional with the proper equipment (cost all of $33.48 CAD)."
Posted by Tonya F.
"These looked good on paper, even looked good when they finally arrived. I am an auto tech by trade, so I thought install would be a breeze. Well as far as wiring them the way I wanted, with the LEDs as my DRLs - no problem. The problem was that they physically will not fit! The wiring harness on the outside of the lamp would not let them rotate into position on my car...I tried re-routing the harness, but it just does not work. I am very disappointed as I really wanted these on my car."
Posted by Jack K.
"The appearance of my new headlights make my 2005 Malibu look like a newer model Malibu. I got tired of everyone telling me that my old factory headlights could be cleaned to look new again, well after giving them the product to clean them, they quickly agreed that there was no hope and that I need to buy new ones. My son found these and I am happy for his selection."
Posted by Michael B.
"Amazing! That's all I got to say. All my friends say, and I quote: "Those are Fresh As Hell!". Thanks, CARiD."
Posted by Joseph K.
"I love the head lights. They look so good on my car I also bought 10K lights to go in them and love them as well. "