1979 Chevy Camaro Sun Shades
- Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat ShieldChevy Camaro 1979, UVS100™ Heat Shield by Covercraft®. Protect your interior from damaging UV rays and reduce the interior temperature. This sun shade unfolds in an instant so you can position it across your windshield, and then just fold down...Our price: $49.99 - $52.99$49.9920% OFF
- Covercraft® - Flex Shade™ Sun ShadeChevy Camaro 1979, Flex Shade™ Sun Shade by Covercraft®. Protect your interior from damaging UV rays and reduce the interior temperature, quickly and easily. This sun shade unrolls in an instant so you can position it across your windshield,...Our price: $39.95$39.9520% OFF
- WeatherTech® - TechShade™ Sun ShadeChevy Camaro 1979, TechShade™ Sun Shade by WeatherTech®. Custom fit and perfect for any season, the TechShade™ can keep your vehicle cool in the summer and help prevent frost build-up in the winter. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $58.95$58.9520% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadeChevy Camaro 1979, Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto Shade by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and damaging UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce daytime...Our price: $61.75$61.7520% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™Chevy Camaro 1979, Custom Auto Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce interior temperatures as much as 40°F. Store it...Our price: $41.15$41.1520% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™Chevy Camaro 1979, Custom Snow Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. We've all seen windshields shields for keeping your interior cool. The Snow Shade is designed to install outside of your windshield and keep snow and ice from building up on the glass. Just...Our price: $41.15$41.1520% OFF
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldChevy Camaro 1979, Custom Sunshield by Coverking®. Custom fit to the size of your windshield, this car sunshield delivers 99.8% protection from the harmful UV-rays and the sun heat. Hassle-free installation and removal, easy storage with included...Our price: $34.99$34.9920% OFF
Posted by Scott P.
"PROS: Fits great like advertised unlike universal shields. It does a great job of protecting the dashboard and keeping the internal temp lower (with tinted windows). Material can flex around my rear view mirror mounted radar detector. Rolls up and easy to store with attached velcro strap. CONS: Coverking logo will be present unless you choose a custom logo option for more money. This is not pictured so I was frustrated when I received it with their logo. I would have spent the extra if I knew. Be careful not to install it too close to the window without venting or you will get a condensation film on your glass. Overall, this was a great value since it was around the same price as universal shields but it was custom made to fit my car. I will recommend this to other people, but definitely spend the money for the custom logos if you don't want to advertise free for Coverking."
Posted by Eric P.
"Fits great, looks great. I live in Az and daily drive my Camaro to work. It makes a good difference in the interior temp."
Posted by Michelle S.
"This is way better than folding shades found in stores; this is indeed more custom fitted to the windshield. I was skeptical that this sun shade was going to work in the 2012 Camaro which has useless sun visors which are used to hold sun shades in; online support was not able to directly answer my question if this worked with a 2012 Camaro. This shade does not require the visors, I find a couple areas where it fits snug between the window and the car frame and I just push it to hold in place."
Posted by Miguel B.
"Overall this is a good product; however it could have been great. The shade fits my red Camaro convertible pretty well but it does not fit perfectly. It is about 1 cm short from side to side. For those metrically challenged 1 In=2.54 cm, so about a 1/4 of an inch maybe? Still it is a much better fit than those that you can get over the counter at a parts store (fits perfectly from top to bottom). The look is good and when you have to take it off the shade does not fold, rather you can "roll it up" lieke a big cigar when you have to store it. Better than folding IMO. The material is top quality so it does appear it will hold up here in the hot Texas sun. Overall a good value. "
Posted by Don W.
" Easy installation and removal, stores easily behind seats or in trunk. Velcro strap keeps sun shade in a small neat roll. Car interior temperature reduced significantly."