- Engineered with same performance philosophy as Hotchkis TVS Sport kits with a larger number of performance components
- Designed for optimal performance at lowered ride heights to provide gains in high-speed stability, cornering, and driver control
- Base Extreme Sport TVS package includes 4 Sport coil springs with front and rear Sport sway bars
- Base Extreme Sport TVS package also includes heavy-duty end links, heavy-duty tie rod sleeves, and adjustable rear trailing arms
- Extreme Sport TVS Stage 2 package adds Fox shock absorbers and upper and lower performance control arms
- Includes front and rear tubular anti-sway bars that effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll
- Sway bars provide rigidity that’s up to 160% stiffer than OEM equipment, depending on application
- Rear sway bar ends feature multiple mounting holes to customize the level of stiffness
- Includes 4 coil springs (with bump stops) that provide an equal 1” front/rear ride height drop vs. OEM springs
- 4 mono-tube shock absorbers are produced under license by renowned manufacturer Fox Shock Absorbers
- 1-piece aluminum shock body construction provides high rigidity with light weight that reduces unsprung mass
- Digressive shock pistons provide progressive damping that gets firmer with shock compression speed
- Shocks contain high-pressure nitrogen for consistent performance under a range of extreme conditions and temperatures
- Polyurethane eye bushings provide a higher level of resilience which will not crumble or degrade like rubber
- Greasable polyurethane bushings resist deterioration, cracking, and drying out under extreme use
- All steel components are joined together by TIG welding which provides the cleanest, most even bonds for high strength
- Durable powder coat finish on all steel components provides effective protection against corrosion, chips, and scratches
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Whether you’ve got a classic muscle car or import, Extreme Sport Total Vehicle System (TVS) Lowering Kits embody the same performance philosophy as Hotchkis TVS Sport kits but include a larger number of performance components. The base Extreme TVS kit starts with 4 Sport coil springs that provide a moderate drop in ride height without the bone-jarring ride quality that comes from poorly engineered components and improper tuning. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, Hotchkis Sport anti-sway bars are also included to further reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer. Whether you’re on the track or towing a trailer, you’ll truly value the increase in stability the anti-sway bars provide at any speed. Hollow sway bar tubes are formed by a Drawn Over Mandrell (DOM) process, which allows manufacturing tolerances to be 20 times tighter than the hot rolling process that many competitors use. One-piece billet ends provide easy, strong attachment points, and multiple mounting holes allow you to dial in the exact amount of stiffness preferred. The kit also includes bump stops, heavy duty tie rod sleeves, heavy duty end links, sway bar mounts with greasable polyurethane bushings, and related stainless steel hardware.
The TVS Extreme Sport Stage 2 Lowering Kit includes everything in the base kit, but adds adds Hotchkis/Fox shock absorbers and tubular upper and lower control arms. Hotchkis has teamed up with Fox Shock Absorbers to offer this set of mono-tube racetrack grade shock absorbers for the classic musclecar owner. Fox’s digressive piston design provides a low flow rate at lower shock compression speed to provide ride comfort with a higher-than-stock level of firmness and resistance. As shock compression speed increases with hard, fast cornering, the resistance rate increases up to a fixed point then tapers off. Raised bumps and potholes do exist on racetracks – should you hit either at high speed, too much shock resistance can cause disasterous wheel bounce. Not so with the Hotchkis/Fox Street Performance Series Shock Set. Fox shock absorbers are crafted from one single piece of billet aluminum for high strength and light weight. End caps are also 6061-T6 billet aluminum (anodized black), and feature polyurethane bushings that offer smooth travel without unwanted squish or decay. Hotchkis replacement A-arm assemblies are also included in the Stage 2 kit, and feature adjustable shims to customize ride height along with polyurethane coil spring pads, forged housings and heavy duty ball studs for improved wear resistance. Delrin bushings made from Teflon-impregnated, self-lubricating plastic offer smoother travel without unwanted squish or decay.130.93 3,204.99
Brand: Hotchkis Part Numbers:
Founded in Santa Fe Springs, California in the late 1960s during the height of the original muscle car boom, Hotchkis Sport Suspension got its start building products that blessed GM, Mopar, and Ford performance cars with new abilities to corner and handle with stability at racetrack speeds. As the company’s reputation for building quality products grew, Hotchkis components soon found their way onto all kinds of vehicles that were not made to go fast in any way, shape, or form. It didn’t take long before station wagons, convertibles, and pickup trucks were wheeling around tracks all over southern California with the tenacity of sports cars. After decades of developing suspension-enhancing products that have led to victories in championship racing events, slalom track competitions, and street challenges, Hotchkis has refined and perfected their manufacturing techniques to become the internationally respected company they are today. In 2013, Hotchkis opened a second facility in North Carolina which allows them to perform R&D on multiple platforms simultaneously, fabricate products for a greater number of racing applications, and offer suspension installation services. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of Hotchkis sport coil springs that lower your vehicle’s center of gravity to add resposiveness, tubular sway bars that optimize chassis balance, control, and stability, rear suspension packages that dramatically improve traction during launch and cornering, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.