1978 Ford Mustang Exhaust Headers
- Flowmaster® - Scavenger Series Elite Shorty HeaderFord Mustang 5.0L 1978, Scavenger Series Elite Shorty Header by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! Their long tube design will unleash the power that’s...Our price: $709.00$709.00 20% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsFord Mustang II 1978, Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Taylor Cable®. Don’t put up with that ominous, unmistakable “tick, tick, tick” sound of an exhaust manifold leak. If it isn’t leaking air into the manifold and turning on the CHECK...Our price: $29.47 - $32.75$29.47 20% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsFord Mustang II 1978, XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Taylor Cable®. These extreme high-temperature gaskets are well-suited for highly-modified engines: turbocharged, supercharged, nitrous or fuel. This is a premium, high-performance gasket...Our price: $18.24 - $20.30$18.24 20% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - Graph-Flex™ Exhaust Header GasketsFord Mustang II 1978, Graph-Flex™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Taylor Cable®. These durable header flange gaskets are composed of a graphite composition material on a malleable stainless steel core. They’ll seal up tight on almost any header...Our price: $20.10 - $22.37$20.10 20% OFF
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust Header GasketFord Mustang 5.0L 1978, Exhaust Header Gasket by COMP Cams®. Header Gasket; Small Block Ford; 1.30in.x 1.60in.Our price: $33.73$33.73 20% OFF
"The Flowmaster Outlaw Series exhaust is exactly what I was wanting! The sound is great and makes the car sound like a 5.0 L. Very deep growl but not too much! The fit was very good, but the weep holes in the tips are not perfect on the bottom, but I think it will be okay!"
"The product is good."
"Mild growl slightly louder than stock was an under statement!! They are really loud and prevent conservation at hi-way speeds. I will wait till I take a high way trip and live with them awhile before I decide to keep them or change them."
"Sounds great. It's hard not to roll down the windows and gas it. Very easy install only took about 45 mins and there is no other sound like this."
"Best product I hight recommend this product, especilly to Shellby owners."