1977 CHEVY CK DEFLECTORS
- AVS® Ventshade™ Window Deflectors(0 reviews)# 277024Chevy CK 1977, Ventshade™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when it’s raining to enable fresh air...$42.22 - $50.33
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors(1 reviews)# 17788364$59.95
Love them. Very well packed for delivery and easy to install. Now my truck is vented every day, best buy yet!
- AVS® 92232 Front Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors(1 reviews)# 61250898$37.34
Visors fit and look very good. Just clean area with alcohol - easy install. I always get these when I get new vehicle. Much cheaper CARiD then at local shops.
- WeatherTech® 72486 Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors(1 reviews)# 222316$99.95
These vent visors are really good. Their quality is extremely high. The installation went very easily. And the fitment was perfect. The light smoke option is very nice, as to not cause a larger blind spot at the A-pillar. These are a little pricey compared to others, but I feel you get the quality you pay for. Very satisfied customer.
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors(3 reviews)# 220157$59.95
I love the way it molded to the window and door. But one problem I wished that you made them for the back seat windows also. I really love the part where you don't tape them to the doors.
- WeatherTech® 82545 Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors(3 reviews)# 352922$99.95
The product looks great! Takes the window being rolled all the way up, and sitting overnight for it to finally settle in the new position. The first couple times of rolling up the windows are kinda rough. You have to be careful installing the rear ones since there was no identifier (I didn't see one) I put them on the opposite windows, can't notice though unless you are familiar with the product and look very carefully. Overall i am very pleased with the product and it looks great on the car!
Instructions are very unclear. Once I finally installed them correctly, the rear window guards cracked. The front window guards are effective. The in-channel guards looks nicer, but the standard guards do not pose the worry of cracking due to incorrect fitting.
- AVS® 194536 Front and Rear Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors(3 reviews)# 26082165$52.81
Perfect fit, installed in about 30 min at home, slight scuff marks from packaging.
- WeatherTech® 80426 Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors(2 reviews)# 22285825$59.95
Fits perfectly on my 2013 Avalanche. The low profile design gives it a sleek look while still being functional. I do notice more wind noise while driving at high speeds. Installation was quick and easy. Great product.