1976 Dodge Charger Headlights
- LumenŽ - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by LumenŽ. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- LumenŽ - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by LumenŽ. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicles headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- LumenŽ - Parking Light LED BulbsDodge Charger SE 1976, Parking Light LED Bulbs by LumenŽ. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- SylvaniaŽ - Parking Light Replacement BulbsDodge Charger Special Edition 1976, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by SylvaniaŽ. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%,...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- PutcoŽ - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsDodge Charger SE 1976, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by PutcoŽ. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your...Our price: $49.60 - $57.75$49.60 20% OFF
"First, I'd like to say the looks of these are awesome, especially on my black 08 Charger. I plan on getting the matching tail lights and fog lights eventually. With that said, this was a real pain to install! No instructions included, I checked the PDF installation guide here, and it was as vague as knowing who's on the other side of a glory hole... Even on YouTube video instructions were not descriptive. Luckily, the nice guy at Pep Boys gave me some pointers on how to wire it! Not to mention I had to take the whole bumper off, but I blame Dodge for that! Overall good product, but is not easy to install, especially if you don't know much about cars like myself. More descriptive instructions and a step-by-step guide would definitely help!"
"Worked out great."
"I ordered the Spyder Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs and they look great. The car already had the headlights previously installed but was in an accident. So, installation was really simple. I plugged it up and bolted it in. The product was high quality and had no fitment issues. Great product."
"The headlights we received came to us very quickly, the product was made very well. We installed them very easy as we were told it would be, they look very nice on the car."
"The headlights are great, and Halos are the best."