1972 Ford Mustang Brake Pads
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsFord Mustang 1972, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds...Our price: $70.47 - $78.45$70.47 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsFord Mustang 1972, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...Our price: $118.87 - $182.72$118.87 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsFord Mustang 1972, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides...Our price: $78.45 - $141.95$78.45 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsFord Mustang 1972, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...Our price: $130.41 - $248.34$130.41 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsFord Mustang 1972, High Performance Street Front Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D14/D34. This is a set of replacement front brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made...Our price: $57.20$57.20 20% OFF
"Brake pads are very good quality. A little noisy until you break them in."
"Looks Awesome! The black comes off after you brake! For all those out there who don't know... If you have to ask if these are quality rotors I'll just laugh at you - Duh! - they are. Not Even a Question. And please all those haters out there talking about drilled and slotted rotor snapping "You Aint Racing on the streets!" "
"Only the most sweetest pad out there, stopping 80 to Zero is like it "That." Almost like you didn't even have to brake to begin with. I'm a new fan to Ferro Carbon compound or w/e they call it."
"As my stock rotors wore down, I looked around another alternative for rotors. I purchased DBA 5000 Series on CARiD. The rotors are constructed well and have good quality. Stopping distance has improved greatly. I looked around for another alternative, but on CARiD I've found a better price and the fastest shipping. I really feel happy with this purchase."
"I bought Track4 brake kit for my Ford. The product has a good look and I hope it'll work as promised, with low dust and extra smooth braking. I installed kits with installation instructions that were in box. I heard about Baer a long time ago, but now I can say that this is really good product! Thanks CARiD team for such fast shipping and great customer support. "