1972 Dodge Charger Headlights
1 - 23 of 23 results
- Oracle Lighting® 5 3/4" Round Color Halo HeadlightDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Color Halo Headlight by Oracle Lighting®. Accepts H4 bulb (sold separately). Available in a variety of colors to fit you project needs. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get...Amber Halos Can Be Used As Turn SignalsBlue, Green And Red Intended For Show Only+3$65.88 - $107.53
- Oracle Lighting® 5 3/4" Round Full LED Halo HeadlightsDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Full LED Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®, 1 Pair. 5 3/4" Round Full LED Halo Headlights are LED Replacement Headlamps for any vehicle application requiring a 5.75" Headlamps. It features 12 high...Off-road use onlyLifetime: 50,000 hrs.$203.96
- IPCW® 5 3/4" Round Chrome Euro Headlight with SkullDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Chrome Euro Headlight with Skull by IPCW®, Sold Individually. Includes H4 replaceable bulb. To get a classy look that will greatly change the appearance of your vehicle, go with this highly...Projector lenses provide you stronger and more concentrated light output in comparison to ordinary crystal headlightsUnique light design makes your vehicle more visible to oncoming cars$99.95
- IPCW® 5 3/4" Round Chrome OE Look HeadlightDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Chrome OE Look Headlight by IPCW®, Sold Individually. Bulb not included (H4 type). To get a classy look that will greatly change the appearance of your vehicle, go with this highly efficient set of...Projector lenses provide you stronger and more concentrated light output in comparison to ordinary crystal headlightsUnique light design makes your vehicle more visible to oncoming cars$20.08
- RedLine LumTronix® 5 3/4" Round Diamond Cut Color Halo HeadlightsDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Diamond Cut Color Halo Headlights by RedLine LumTronix®. How about some super cool “angel eye” headlights for your ride with RedLine LumTronix? These are the headlights to have if you want your...Angel Eyes LED SMD RingOff-road use only$139.95 - $299.95
- RedLine LumTronix® 5 3/4" Round Diamond Halo Headlights with SkullDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Diamond Halo Headlights with Skull by RedLine LumTronix®. Give your vehicle a sinister new look with skull angel eye headlights by RedLine LumTronix! The brushed aluminum skull’s glowing red eyes...Angel Eyes LED SMD RingOff-road use only$244.95 - $299.95
- RedLine LumTronix® 5 3/4" Round Diamond Halo Headlights with Turn SignalDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Diamond Halo Headlights with Turn Signal by RedLine LumTronix®. Now you don’t have to suffer with the thought of whether or not an oncoming driver can see your turn signal anymore. Designed as a...Off-road use onlyGreat accessory for your classic vehicle$244.95 - $299.95
- RedLine LumTronix® 5 3/4" Round Diamond Rat Rod Halo HeadlightsDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Diamond Rat Rod Halo Headlights by RedLine LumTronix®. The motto of any true Rat Rodder is, speed instead of comfort and nothing shiny. A real Rat Rod is dirty and imposing. The brightest thing on a...Angel Eyes LED SMD ring provides 100,000+ HoursOff-road use only$144.95 - $209.95
- RedLine LumTronix® 5 3/4" Round Diamond HeadlightsDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Diamond Headlights by RedLine LumTronix®. How about some super cool “angel eye” headlights for your ride with RedLine LumTronix? These are the headlights to have if you want your vehicle to...Angel Eyes LED SMD RingReplaces the stock unit to provide greater visibility$80.95
- Winjet® 5 3/4" Round Chrome Euro HeadlightsDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Chrome Euro Headlights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Includes two H4 replaceable bulbs. Enhance the look of your front end with these headlights designed to improve it into a head turning, breath taking,and...Professionally designed to elevate your vehicle's style and add a personal touchEuropean technologies adapted to your vintage vehicle ensure perfect visibility$23.09
- Anzo® 5 3/4" Chrome High/Low Beam Round Euro HeadlightDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Chrome High/Low Beam Round Euro Headlight by Anzo®, Sold Individually. Includes H4 replaceable bulbs. These powerful head lamps are brighter than factory head lights and are designed using the latest...Exclusive stylingPremium quality$28.25
- IPCW® 5 3/4" Round Chrome Euro HeadlightDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Chrome Euro Headlight by IPCW®, Sold Individually. Includes H4 replaceable bulb. To get a classy look that will greatly change the appearance of your vehicle, go with this highly efficient set of...Projector lenses provide you stronger and more concentrated light output in comparison to ordinary crystal headlightsUnique light design makes your vehicle more visible to oncoming cars$65.28
- IPCW® 5 3/4" Round Chrome Euro Headlight with Tri-BarDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Chrome Euro Headlight with Tri-Bar by IPCW®, Sold Individually. Includes H4 replaceable bulb. To get a classy look that will greatly change the appearance of your vehicle, go with this highly...$83.30
- Vision X® 5 3/4" Round Chrome Euro HeadlightsDodge Charger 1972, 5 3/4" Round Chrome High/Low Beam Euro Headlights by Vision X®, 1 Pair. Not includes 9007 high and low beam replaceable bulbs. If you want to adapt European technology to US lighting standards and driving...Renovate your vehicle's lookProvide a 30 % brighter light beam than your factory headlamps$65.00
- Auto Metal Direct® Southwest Reproductions™ Front Parking Lamp LensDodge Charger 1972, Southwest Reproductions™ Front Parking Lamp Lens by Auto Metal Direct®, 1 Pair. The restoration experts at Auto Metal Direct manufacture correct OE-quality replacement parts that will help you restore your...Direct fit replacementMade according to OE specs$153.89
- Sherman® Replacement Signal LampDodge Charger 1972, Replacement Signal Lamp by Sherman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #3587436. Partslink #CH2550101. Built to meet stringent OEM criteria, Sherman turn signals and cornering lights will...Meets or exceeds OEM requirementsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required for installation$15.33
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsLED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.45 - $69.25
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo RingsPlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have Halo Rings....Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$49.45 - $69.25
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsDodge Charger 1972, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your...Longer LifetimeFaster Illumination$14.84 - $29.65
- Sylvania® Parking Light Replacement BulbsDodge Charger 1972, SilverStar Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%,...Replacement filament-type bulbsSilverStar Mini halogen bulbs increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and outward/peripheral reach by 10% over most OEM equipment$10.88
- HELLA® FF50 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF50 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. Ideal for rural, night driving, foggy situations and poor visibility. Designed to fit in small spaces. Kit Includes: (2) Lamps, (2) Halogen Bulbs, (1) Wiring Harness, (1) Switch, (1) Relay,...Compact, long, flat design - convenient for tight placesSAE / ECE compliant$156.59
- HELLA® FF 100 Gray Oval Fog Lights Kit with Clear LensUniversal FF 100 Gray Oval Fog Lights Kit with Clear Lens by HELLA®. Ideal for rural, night driving, mid-size vehicles - sport compacts and light trucks. SAE / ECE compliant. Kit Includes: (2) Lamps, (2) Halogen Bulbs, (2) Stone...Small oval design with gray paintable ABS housingCrystal clear lens$271.48
- Goodmark® Front Driver Side Amber Marker Light RepeaterDodge Charger 1972, Front Driver Side Amber Marker Light Repeater by Goodmark®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #840314000569. Besides major light assemblies like headlights and tail lights, your parking...Authentic reproductions of the original partsMakes the lights on classic and muscle cars look and function like new$10.46
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- Automotive LightingFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- Automotive LightingHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- Automotive LightingA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- Automotive LightingCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Centric® Premium Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder$9.20 - $17.51
- Garmin® Suction Cup Mount$10.07 - $79.37
- Stanley® SquidBrite™ LED Work Light$21.04 - $27.08
1972 Dodge Charger Headlights Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 7 reviews
4 of 5
2013 Dodge Charger / Posted by David (Sanford, NC) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes1 people found this review helpful.
- Related 1972 Dodge Charger Pages
- 1972 Dodge Charger Models
- 1972 Dodge Charger Base Headlights
- 1972 Dodge Charger Special Edition Headlights