1971 Dodge Charger Water Pumps
- Bosch® - Water PumpDodge Charger 5.2L 1971, Water Pump by Bosch®. Restore your vehicle's cooling system to proper working order, and minimize the risk of premature failure, by installing a Bosch 100% New Water Pump. Bosch Water Pumps are designed to operate in the...Our price: $35.87$35.8720% OFF
- Pronto® - Water PumpDodge Charger 1971, Water Pump by Pronto®. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as...Our price: $27.19 - $33.05$27.1920% OFF
- Gates® - Standard Water PumpDodge Charger 1971, Standard Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Our price: $30.76 - $37.90$30.7620% OFF
- Airtex® - Engine Water PumpDodge Charger 1971, Engine Water Pump by Airtex®, Use 1 per Car. This water pump is engineered by the experts at Airtex to keep the cooling system of your vehicle running optimally. Each pump is designed by an OE manufacturer to meet strict OE...Our price: $15.75 - $77.93$15.7520% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Water Pump Mounting GasketDodge Charger 6.3L / 7.0L / 7.2L 1971, Water Pump Mounting Gasket by Victor Reinz®, Use 1 per Car. OEM Standard. Material: Paper. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts...Our price: $2.00$2.0020% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Water Pump GasketDodge Charger 1971, Water Pump Gasket by Victor Reinz®. OEM Standard. Material: Paper. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time...Our price: $1.77 - $2.43$1.7720% OFF
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Steve L.
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"