1970 Dodge Challenger Spark Plugs
- Denso® - Spark PlugDodge Challenger 1970, Spark Plug by Denso®, 1 Piece. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $2.62 - $11.91$2.6220% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Copper Spark PlugDodge Challenger 1970, Copper Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. Gap: .035. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding...Our price: $2.86$2.8620% OFF
- NGK® - Spark PlugDodge Challenger 1970, Spark Plug by NGK®, 1 Piece. With a solid copper core, triple-gasket sealing, corrosion resistant plating, cold-rolled threads, and corrugated ribs, these products provide a powerful spark for reliable performance, while...Our price: $2.86 - $10.45$2.8620% OFF
- Champion® - Spark Plug SetDodge Challenger 1970, Spark Plug Set by Champion®, 4 Piece Set, Gap: 0.036. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OE standards and specifications, these spark plugs by Champion ensure fast engine start-up and smooth acceleration. The...Our price: $11.94 - $14.61$11.9420% OFF
- Autolite® - Spark Plug SetDodge Challenger 1970, Spark Plug Set by Autolite®, 4 Piece Set, Gap: 0.035. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are made of...Our price: $4.99 - $8.94$4.9920% OFF
- Fel-Pro® - Spark Plug Tube Seal SetDodge Challenger L6 1970, Spark Plug Tube Seal Set by Fel-Pro®. If you are looking for quality sealing solutions, Fel-Pro offers you various replacement products from seals and bolts to O-Rings and dowel pins. Engineered using the latest...Our price: $6.90$6.9020% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Spark Plug Tube SealDodge Challenger 1970, Spark Plug Tube Seal by Victor Reinz®. OEM Standard. Material: Victo-Tech. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste...Our price: $1.11$1.1120% OFF
Posted by Bander K.
"I did not got the item yet due to the way it moves or tracks. Anyway I read about it, it is useful and helpful, easy also to install. Seems so far most of the part I order from CARiD is useful and helpful, I would say thank you all for the great help and service."
Posted by Abdul F.
"Have been looking all over the Internet for good replacements. Finally found them at CARiD. These spark plugs are high quality parts!!! Have begun to really show an increase in mpg. Mine is 13-15 % increase! Moreover, the parts came in time and were pretty easy to install. Happy"