1970 Chevy Chevelle Coil Springs
- MOOG® - Coil Spring SetChevy Chevelle 1970, Coil Spring Set by MOOG®. . Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride height to OE specifications. These coil springs ensure a seamless fit...Our price: $76.69 - $112.89$76.6920% OFF
- Goodmark® - Lower Rear Coil Spring InsulatorChevy Chevelle 1970, Lower Rear Coil Spring Insulator by Goodmark®, 1 Pair. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #840314158857. Some other restoration sheet metal companies may carry popular panels like hoods, fenders and quarter...Our price: $5.29$5.2920% OFF
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitChevy Chevelle SS V8 1970, Pro-Kit Lowering Kit with 1.5" Front and 1.3" Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: 4 Springs. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...Our price: $332.89$332.8920% OFF
- Belltech® - Lowering KitChevy Chevelle RWD V8 1970, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles....Our price: $55.20 - $871.99$55.2020% OFF
- ST Suspensions® - Coil SpringsChevy Chevelle V8 1970, Coil Springs by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of coil springs designed for achieve handling improvements in cornering, grip, and turn-in response. Stiffer yet progressive spring rate provides a civilized ride over uneven...Our price: $136.00 - $147.80$136.0020% OFF
Posted by Duane H.
"It so happens that I had sold my car before installing the lowering Pro-Kit, that's why the installation was not scored. With that said I can review the product as delivered. Eibach Coil springs are well packaged because the paint on these springs are nicer than some cars I have seen, seriously nice charcoal metallic paint. Almost too pretty to use. I will always use Eibach products now just for that factor. Ok, can't submit without scoring installation, gave 5 stars cause it's usually easy to install coil springs with the right tools."