1969 Pontiac GTO Exhaust Pipes
- Flowmaster® - Prebend TailpipesPontiac GTO 6.6L 1969, Prebend Tailpipes by Flowmaster®, 1 Pair, 3" Tubing Diameter, Rear Exit. These tailpipes are bare dual-out rear exit pipes and are sold in pairs. Hardware and hangers are not included in kit. Fitments for many popular...Our price: $149.99 - $170.71$149.99 20% OFF
- Flowmaster® - Aluminized Steel Header-Back System Pipe KitPontiac GTO 6.6L 1969, Aluminized Steel Header-Back System Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®, Dual Rear Exit. The Installer Series Pipe Kits are made for professional installations. They offer the same mandrel bent 16-gauge aluminized pipes of the...Our price: $279.99 - $312.99$279.99 20% OFF
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsUniversal Pipe Plugs by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed to perform as...Our price: $7.99 - $9.99$7.99 20% OFF
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe Plugs KitUniversal Pipe Plugs Kit by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed to perform...Our price: $14.99$14.99 20% OFF
- Eastern® - Flex PipeUniversal Flex Pipe by Eastern Catalytic®. Eastern now offer the industry’s widest range of converter components, including shells, flex connections, bosses, plugs, end caps, and cow bells. New components are being added on an ongoing basis.Our price: $6.81 - $68.13$6.81 20% OFF
- Eastern® - CowbellUniversal Cowbell by Eastern Catalytic®. Eastern now offer the industry’s widest range of converter components, including shells, flex connections, bosses, plugs, end caps, and cow bells. New components are being added on an ongoing basis.Our price: $3.27 - $11.20$3.27 20% OFF
Posted by Kenneth Z.
"This unit was purchased to replace a clogged catalytic converter on a 2009 Pontiac G6 4-cylinder engine, where the converter is built into the exhaust manifold. Product fit Ok and came with gaskets, which was a plus. On the OEM unit, the heat shield bolted to the exhaust manifold and there was no place to make this connection with the Magnaflow unit. The heat shield also had to be bent some to be reinstalled at all. The OEM unit had threaded holes for the heat sink bolt and other attachment points. The Magnaflow had these connection holes, but they were not threaded and I had to search for bolts to use as the OEM bolts could not be reused. It was the same with attaching the manifold to the exhaust pipe. The OEM unit had studs threaded into it and the Magnaflow just had drilled holes, which I had to find bolts to fit, which of course was not expecting and did not have any readily available, which extended the installation time. Overall, it worked OK. I don't think they should call it a direct fit until they fix these little issues. Including bolts would have been extremely helpful and saved me a lot of time. "
Posted by Anthony Stolzenberger S.
"Great addition to the car that has a new engine as of three weeks ago. After the break in period, people were looking twice because they couldn't believe it was a Grand Prix. Has the perfect level of aggressive sound. "
Posted by Patrice M.
"Super produit. Excellente qualitÃ©. Personnels de CARiD trÃ¨s compÃ©tent. J'ai reÃ§u mon colis en France. Que du bohneur. Merci Ã CARiD. "
Posted by Kristie D.
"Honestly, looks so cool. I'm in love with the way it looks. Spices up my 2010 Ford Focus."
Posted by Larry C.
"This is the second corsa exhaust i have purchaced, i love Corsa, no welding and they take the car and make the exhaust just for the car, to get perfect sound and performance!!!!"