1969 Pontiac GTO Exhaust Systems
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoUniversal SS Tip with Laser Cut two Tone Logo by RBP®. A good build demands attention to detail. The exhaust tip is one of the details that make a true difference. An exhaust tip from RBP is a signal of exclusivity, of real offroad style and power.Our price: $73.50 - $120.55$73.50 20% OFF
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipUniversal Exhaust Tip by Weapon-R®. These exhaust tips are designed to be used with Weapon-R’s Inter-Lock Universal Muffler. They allow the length and style of the Exhaust Tip to be changed.Our price: $51.00 - $88.75$51.00 20% OFF
- Zunden® - Universal Stainless Steel Muffler TipUniversal Stainless Steel Muffler Tip by Zunden®. Length 18". The newest addition to the Zunden collection, this universal muffler tip will complete the style of your vehicle's rear end, adding a powerful accent to it. The tip is manufactured from...
Call For Pricing
- Onki® - R90 Radiused Exhaust TipsUniversal R90 Radiused Exhaust Tips by Onki®. These custom slotted exhaust tips let the world know you have an aggressive machine. Because flow is directed outward in a 90 degree span from side to rear, differing left- and right-side designs will...Our price: $201.60$201.60 20% OFF
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsUniversal Round Exhaust Tips by Onki®. Securing exhaust tips by welding ensures a rattle-proof, perfect fit that will not loosen in the hands of a thief or out on the road. When you make a permanent commitment such as welding, you want nothing...Our price: $40.31 - $75.59$40.31 20% OFF
- AMI® - Flame Style Exhaust TipUniversal Flame Style Exhaust Tip by AMI®. Add some style with a billet aluminum exhaust tip. Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, its distinctive square shape design will really set your vehicle apart.Our price: $49.48 - $91.50$49.48 20% OFF
- AMI® - Chevy Bowtie Style Exhaust TipUniversal Chevy Bowtie Style Exhaust Tip by AMI®. Add some style with a billet aluminum exhaust tip. Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, its distinctive square shape design will really set your vehicle apart.Our price: $54.66 - $65.84$54.66 20% OFF
- AMI® - Ball-Milled Style Exhaust TipUniversal Ball-Milled Style Exhaust Tip by AMI®. Add some style with a billet aluminum exhaust tip. Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, its distinctive square shape design will really set your vehicle apart.Our price: $49.48 - $64.90$49.48 20% OFF
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe Plugs KitUniversal Pipe Plugs Kit by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed to perform...Our price: $14.99$14.99 20% OFF
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsUniversal Pipe Plugs by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed to perform as...Our price: $7.99 - $9.99$7.99 20% OFF
Posted by Kenneth Z.
"This unit was purchased to replace a clogged catalytic converter on a 2009 Pontiac G6 4-cylinder engine, where the converter is built into the exhaust manifold. Product fit Ok and came with gaskets, which was a plus. On the OEM unit, the heat shield bolted to the exhaust manifold and there was no place to make this connection with the Magnaflow unit. The heat shield also had to be bent some to be reinstalled at all. The OEM unit had threaded holes for the heat sink bolt and other attachment points. The Magnaflow had these connection holes, but they were not threaded and I had to search for bolts to use as the OEM bolts could not be reused. It was the same with attaching the manifold to the exhaust pipe. The OEM unit had studs threaded into it and the Magnaflow just had drilled holes, which I had to find bolts to fit, which of course was not expecting and did not have any readily available, which extended the installation time. Overall, it worked OK. I don't think they should call it a direct fit until they fix these little issues. Including bolts would have been extremely helpful and saved me a lot of time. "
Posted by Anthony Stolzenberger S.
"Great addition to the car that has a new engine as of three weeks ago. After the break in period, people were looking twice because they couldn't believe it was a Grand Prix. Has the perfect level of aggressive sound. "
Posted by Patrice M.
"Super produit. Excellente qualitĂ©. Personnels de CARiD trĂ¨s compĂ©tent. J'ai reĂ§u mon colis en France. Que du bohneur. Merci Ă CARiD. "
Posted by Kristie D.
"Honestly, looks so cool. I'm in love with the way it looks. Spices up my 2010 Ford Focus."
Posted by Larry C.
"This is the second corsa exhaust i have purchaced, i love Corsa, no welding and they take the car and make the exhaust just for the car, to get perfect sound and performance!!!!"