Chevy Nova 1969-1974, Front Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Performance. Material: Polyurethane. These are sets of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front or rear factory sway bar attaches to the frame of the vehicle. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush without drying out or crumbling the way rubber mounts can. Choose Front or Rear sets which include reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel mounting sleeves, or individual bushings-only sets. Available in multiple colors.
- Set of replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings (designed for front or rear applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
- Choose the Front or Rear set that includes reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel mounting sleeves, or individual bushings-only sets
- Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar center mounting bushings to sharpen handling performance when vehicle weight shifts
- High-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Eliminates creaks and rattles that result from worn rubber bushings as the sway bar articulates
- Available in multiple colors
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane lasts 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber
- Non-greasable design comes with lubricant for one-time application prior to installation
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
This is a set of sway bar bushing assemblies that secure the center area of your sway bar to your vehicle and provide dampening from noise, vibration, and harshness as the sway bar flexes under load. Sized and shaped precisely to OEM specifications for easy bolt-on installation, these bushings eliminate the creaking noise and excess play that comes from worn rubber sway bar center mounts. When it’s time to replace sway bar center bushings on your vehicle, Energy Suspension offers a complete set designed to match the strength and dimensions of original manufacturer equipment for the front and rear of your vehicle – at a fraction of the price dealerships charge. Choose the Front or Rear set that includes reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel mounting sleeves, or individual bushings-only sets.
Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.