1968 Dodge Charger Radiators
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorDodge Charger 3.7L 1968, Radiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive...Our price: $281.15$281.15 20% OFF
- Goodmark® - RadiatorDodge Charger 5.2L / 6.3L / 7.0L / 7.2L 1968, Radiator by Goodmark®. 3 Row. Some other restoration sheet metal companies may carry popular panels like hoods, fenders and quarter panels, but far too often they come up empty when you need...Our price: $472.80 - $528.03$472.80 20% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $62.61$62.61 20% OFF
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterDodge Charger 5.2L / 6.3L / 7.0L / 7.2L 1968, Radiator Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. A faulty radiator cap can allow your engine to overheat. Testing the cap should be part of every thorough cooling system test. This adapter enables the Stant...Our price: $17.22$17.22 20% OFF
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapDodge Charger 5.2L / 6.3L / 7.0L / 7.2L 1968, OE Type Radiator Cap by Stant®. 16 psi Pressure Rating. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and...Our price: $5.05$5.05 20% OFF
- Stant® - Safety Release Radiator CapDodge Charger 5.2L / 6.3L / 7.0L / 7.2L 1968, Safety Release Radiator Cap by Stant®. 16 psi Pressure Rating. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating...Our price: $7.37$7.37 20% OFF
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Steve L.
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"